Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot sync local files - iPhone 6.1 - Mac

Cannot sync local files - iPhone 6.1 - Mac

I've been trying to figure out how to sync my local files from my Mac to my iPhone for a week now to no avail. I'm connected wirelessly and it shows my device, it pulls up all of my playlists and every song in those playlists are local files. When I choose "Manually choose playlists to sync" and click on the playlist, all checkboxes disappear and it just sits there. Under my local files playlist, it says "Only local files synced".

In part I downloaded the Spotify for iOS 4 from the App Store and that sync my music perfectly. So it points to a programming issue with the latest version of Spotify for iOS. If anyone has any suggestions, that'd be greatly appreciated.

5 Replies

I have the same problem. Why am I paying for something that can't play songs I actually OWN. At this point I'm about ready to ask for a refund and cancel if no solution that works (and is actually different from the 30+ pages I've read so far) is offered in a timely manner.

I have tried the tips on the help/support sections plus everything on 30+ pages of the community discussions. Nothing has enabled me to sync local files from my Mac OSX 6.8 to my iPhone 4 iOS 6. My device won't even show up under Devices. I've checked that the file formats are compatible, etc., etc., etc. I also have not received a response from the Contact Form for support.

Bump.

Hi. Sorry, not sure how you got missed, mlotis. Can you take a look at this post and follow the steps there. Shout if you still have problems.

@audmhugh Are you still having problems with this?

Transfer iphone data to Mac. You can use Coolmuster software to help. It really works great,supports iPhone 4,iPhone 5,iPhone 6.

Suggested posts