Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlist not loading/showing songs when in offline mode

Offline playlist not loading/showing songs when in offline mode

Hi,

I've had a quick look through some other posts and may have missed one that is about this so sorry if I have.

Basically my iphone 5 won't play my offline spotify playlist unless I have an active internet connection. I have re-downloaded the songs and the app to see if that would resolve the issue but it didn't. When I open spotify in offline mode it just shows a loading symbol where the songs should be but the songs never load up. As soon as I switch it back to online mode the songs appear and play as if they were always there. I know the songs have downloaded and synchronized as I have a few of them in a collaborative playlist with my partner and I can play them in offline mode. The playlist in question is 1300 songs and therefore well below the limit of 3300 and I have 3gb spare room on my iphone after having downloaded the tracks.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated

Griff

1 Reply

Hi. There's a recent thread on offline issues here. The staff are collating information there to help troubleshoot the problem. The fact that the collaborative playlist works for you in offline mode is a bit strange though so it may be worth trying something else.

On your desktop client, could you create a new empty playlist and copy up to 300 tracks into it then synch the new list to your mobile. Does that new playlist work for you in offline mode?

Suggested posts