Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Custom Song Start Times with Spotify Scan Codes

I want to determine for myself which time the Spotify Codes songs start, not just play the songs from the beginning. For example, my favorite part of the song is 0:51, when I scan the Spotify Scan Code, I want the music to play from 0:51.

Updated on 2023-05-01

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Dian
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-04-27

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

nottoobad

Would be nice if Spotify added this!

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-05-01

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

MaximusicExplorer

Hi! I suggest renaming this idea to "Custom Song Start Times with Spotify Scan Codes" or something like that in order to be able to understand the idea with just the title. I think it would help attract more traffic and make the idea more likely to get implemented.

Vincypunz

it would also be cool if when you select a phrase of the song lyrics it generates a code that brings you to that phrase

EthanPowell

This sounds so cool, I think it adds a really nice new layer of use when it comes to Spotify codes. Thanks for the suggestion!

MadmanOnWheels

Definitely

YouTube already has a way to share videos, from certain points.