Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Option to use "Spatial Audio" on iOS 14 (AirPods Pro)

Apple recently made a update for AirPods Pro allowing spatial audio on iOS 14

I think we need this as an option for Spotify. 

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
osornios
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-09-24

Marked as new idea.

csumb_biscuit

Spatial audio support would be a great addition 

gijsvanzon

Would be an amazing additional feature and you know competitors are coming with it as well

properduckling

Definitely need this feature ASAP before Spotify loses spacial audio to Apple’s own Music.

OG_Spotifi_User

This needed to be implemented yesterday! It’s a game changer for sure. 

lesotho72

Please get this added.  Otherwise I’m switching to Apple Music.  Thanks 

Rbobby

It’s a must , there are already streaming services offering this TIDAL and Amazon Music, I am currently on a 90 day free trial with Amazon Music.  I’ve been with Spotify for a long time but if it doesn’t come soon I will be switching. 

OG_Spotifi_User

We just updated our Verizon plan to unlimited which includes 6 months of Apple Music. The music quality between Apple Music and Spotify is undeniable. Apple Music sounds more HiFi and refined than the playback Spotify offers. 

SoHigh495

I realy would love it but if apple is faster with it i will change to apple music no joke guys

alextrca

Would love to see this on Spotify but if Apple Music comes out with it I might be changing...