Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Spotify In Armenia

Spotify now available in russian and cis 
I live in armenia
armenia = cis
but spotify doesn't work in armenia
give armenia spotify please

Updated on 2021-02-27

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Armenia.

There's some more information on this here.

Welcome to the party 🤘

Comments
xpsy88

If I`m ready to pay a lot of money for this service, why You are not provide this ervice in Armenia?!

Are You seriously plan to provide me a service by VPN or other haching tools on free basis, but not officeally ?

Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-01-23

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2017-01-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

qnarikxo

Hello! I’ve heard so many amazing opinions about Spotify from my friends abroad and I know that right now Spotify is one of the biggest streaming apps. But unfortunately I can’t try it myself as I’m not able to get the app and enjoy the music because it’s not available in my country. So please make it available in Armenia because a lot of people like me really need it 😞 

osornios

Updated on 2017-12-18

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

animaloyann-pl

Lets work for spotify in Armenia!!!

osornios
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2018-04-07

Hey @animaloyann-pl

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Country-Make-Spotify-available-in-Armenia/idi-p/3928013

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there. 🙂

Luke
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-12-23

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Luan

Updated on 2020-07-20

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

dcnwowczvkgetd5

wow this is such a great idea