Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] Public Collaborative Playlist

Let my collab playlists show on my profile to randoms! I want random people to follow the playlist that I made with my friends without them editing it. Just add author permissions. In fact, it encourages people to interact with Spotify more! This is such a simple idea that would put Spotify as a clear favorite over apple music that I don't know why it hasn't been taken on. I truly don't see any downsides to this. 

I wish this would be addressed as to why it's not a thing rather than being linked to elsewhere to show me how many people have supported it in the past (which has been a lot). 

Updated on 2022-03-29

Hi everyone,

Good news! Despite this idea not reaching the amount of votes necessary for prioritization, recent changes in the way collaborative playlists works, as explained here have effectively resulted in this request being implemented.

Please head over to the linked idea for the full info on the new changes 🙂

Take care!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2022-03-29

Hi everyone,

Good news! Despite this idea not reaching the amount of votes necessary for prioritization, recent changes in the way collaborative playlists works, as explained here have effectively resulted in this request being implemented.

Please head over to the linked idea for the full info on the new changes 🙂

Take care!