Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Podcasts in Egypt

Make podcasts available in Egypt.

Updated on 2021-10-28

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and for your effort and engagement in voting to make this happen.

Even though this idea was previously closed, the votes kept coming in and we're now extremely happy to announce that podcasts in Egypt is now available on Spotify.

Thanks to everyone of you for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

We really hope that you'll enjoy our podcast content.

Take care 🙂

Comments
wewark

Podcasts are not currently working in Egypt, we need that. I listen to podcasts daily, I don't like having a different app just for that.

Guido
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-08-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

alollou

Hi Guido,

Would you please let me know why is this considered an idea rather than just rolling out an existing feature to new regions?

Thank you!

Peter

Updated on 2020-05-29

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

medo55

Hello there!

As a Paying spotify user who loves podcasts, i can't listen to any podcasts at all just because you guys didn't make it available in egypt yet. its been about a year since this idea was made and no podcasts were added. please just add podcasts as all spotify users here want this feature and alot of people are canceling their subscriptions just because of podcasts.

Saracen

Getting really tired of not being able to access podcasts on Spotify in Egypt. Really ridiculous. Spotify sending me emails about their original podcasts too - rubbing salt in wounds, are you, Spotify?!

Luan
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2020-08-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Mario

Updated on 2020-10-19

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting this to the Idea Exchange!

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Moudi

Why isnt it available already! You have exclusive rights to JRE and I'm a premium member and I cant even listen to my favorite podcast....

SallySalama

Just curious, how do some people in Egypt have access to podcasts and some don't?