Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] See and play tracks I have liked from an artist's page

I recommend a feature in the artist page that will enable me to play my liked songs only, so I don't have to make a playlist for every artist when I want to listen to him/her alone. Same play button which plays top 10, but with a drop down choice to play my liked ones only.

Updated on 2021-07-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen 🙂 

We're happy to announce that this feature has become available and you can now have access to a list of the songs you liked from each of the artists you follow directly on their page.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community!

Comments
Peter
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-07-03

Hey @AdnanAlbeda,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll just need a bit more info to understand your idea in order to give it the right status.

It's already possible to view just the songs you've "liked" by an artists in their Artist profile on mobile. 

Just to confirm, are you referring to the desktop version of the app?

Thanks - keep us posted!

AdnanAlbeda

Well, instead of going to my liked songs playlist and filter with the artist name then play, which I just figured out it's possible to do in this way, I want a button to directly play my liked songs at the artist profile.

Katerina

Hey there @AdnanAlbeda,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, does this look similar to what you'd like to see when opening an artist's page in the app?

Screenshot_20200704_123129_com.spotify.music.png

If not, it'd be very helpful if you could include some details on how'd you like to see this in the app.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

AdnanAlbeda

Yeah exactly, but I don't see this list on my phone or my desktop app. So I hope you make it.

Katerina
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-07-04

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also slightly edited the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Jose_M
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @AdnanAlbeda!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Mario
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-07-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen 🙂 

We're happy to announce that this feature has become available and you can now have access to a list of the songs you liked from each of the artists you follow directly on their page.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community!

unclerk

Hello, In the desktop app of Spotify in any artist page if there's any liked songs there will be an liked songs in the artist page. Personally i listen from there a lot it would be nice if we had on mobile too 😄

DGloyd

How nice it would be to be able to listen to my favorite songs from a specific artist, only those that I marked as favorites from that artist.

Whether in the artist's profile or in the user's profile, one can play their favorites only and specifically those of that artist that they want to listen to without the need to play other songs that they don't like as much, I think it would be an excellent It works and many of us have been waiting for it for years.