Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Update the apps to Spotify's new green tone!

Recently, Spotify got a fresh new look, even the "Spotify Green" was changed!

Spotify New

However, the App Icons and UI accents are still based on the old Spotify design. My suggestion is to change these to Spotify's new green tone!

A.PNGB.PNG

C.png

Captura de Tela 2015-05-22 às 19.28.22.pngD.jpg

Updated: 2016-05-22

Hello!

As mentioned, this has been implemented for a while now. 😉

Comments
DasPeter

Days ago I was also thinking of this, but I totally forgot to make an Idea Submission.

Marco
Status changed to: Implemented

elkniwcire

PLEASE! The old look is so.... old. The apps need a refresh in general. Even the new version with video playback and podcasts looks pretty awful.

MattSuda

Hopefully soon

MattSuda
iOS update is out with new color 😉
apollobp

... and it's AWFUL!!! And > 50% of people agree: http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/06/15/its-just-a-color/

srossel

Is there a way to change back the color of the icon? It's kind of annoying 

Sygmoral

Any update on this? I only use Spotify on my desktop at the moment, and it updated automatically today, leading me to spend hours reading up about the icon change (and the flood of reactions), and trying to figure out how I can change it back. Is there any way whatsoever to get rid of that new taskbar/tray icon, without having to uninstall it?

The website icons (community and www) are white-on-black. The logo on the community website is black-on-white (due to being on a black background), and on www.spotify.com it has a different, more pleasant solid green, and white instead of black lines. If a solid kind of green is what it should become, could you please consider using the current website logo as the app icon, instead of the highly criticized current one?

Marco
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2016-05-22

Hello!

As mentioned, this has been implemented for a while now. 😉