Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify availability in Mauritius

Hello, the Mauritian community would be so grateful if you could make Spotify available in Mauritius.  It is the best music platform out there. While studying in Singapore, I was using Spotify, and couldn't help but notice that its the best.  Please take our request into consideration.  Thank you 🙂

Updated on 2021-02-27

Hey everyone,

Thank you your patience!

We're so happy to confirm that Spotify is now available in Mauritius. You can take a look here for more info.

Happy listening and stay safe!

Comments
KingJace

See how many want Spotify to be available in Mauritius,  we don't need votes and you need is to make available here.  We dont want YouTube music,  apple music or Deezer all we want is Spotify! 

It's not simple " I know " but can you please make it happen,  it will be really awesome!

cedroid09

Hello Team Spotify,

Can you please act upon this idea?

I don't really see why you can't bring your services in Mauritius. Apple does it, Deezer does it, Amazon does it except you guys...

This is more than disappointing, almost disgusting I might add.

KingJace

See how many want Spotify to be available in Mauritius,  we don't need votes and you need is to make available here.  We dont want YouTube music,  apple music or Deezer all we want is Spotify! 

It's not simple " I know " but can you please make it happen,  it will be really awesome!

KingJace

Its available in India 😱and our neighbouring islands La Reunion 😱

Every single day I try to listen to spotify but I can't because I use a VPN! 

Every day I look if Spotify is finally available in Mauritius!

And yet I've seen nothing except some happy person on YouTube saying that they finally get spotify in their country!😢😢

Hope you read this comment and btw you already got 298 votes!  to all the Mauritian out here who love spotify , I think it will never happened it's just a dream now 👋

cedroid09

Yo Spotify!

Don't you think this idea is due for processing already? 😄

Regards,

Elena
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-02-27

Hey everyone,

Thank you your patience!

We're so happy to confirm that Spotify is now available in Mauritius. You can take a look here for more info.

Happy listening and stay safe!

Nelson19

Spotify is still not available in Mauritius. I noticed the country has not been added in the list of countries where Spotify is available. 

Will we ever get Spotify ?

MattSuda

@Nelson19 

Good news! Spotify is now available in Mauritius.

Earlier it was listed on the website as live and then removed which might have caused confusion in this idea being updated early, but it appears to be fully available now. Sorry for the confusion earlier.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article:

Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets