Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Slovenia

As the title suggests we would like to have Spotify in Slovenia.

I just recently moved back from the UK and I had Spotify there and all my favorite songs in library and now I can't log back in because there is no Spotify in Slovenia.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
mkv182010

We are small country, but please let us use Spotify!

andagent

Yes, we are small country. And maybe you will not get so much profit from it, but people are ready to pay! There are a lot of Spotify fans over there. If you have problems with translations, we are ready to help you!

Come on guys, bring Spotify to Slovenia already. I'm tired of being a freeloader via VPN, I want to give you money and you won't let me. I can almost guarantee you that the app/service would be translated to our language in a week (crowdsourced translation). Almost everyone I know would love to have your service here, please hurry up.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2017-08-23

Hey @petrakrasovec thanks for coming to the Spotify Ideas Exchange. Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear if we reach Slovenia. We hope to see you soon!

scoorz

I know loads of people who would pay and it would be amazing to have.

Marko8

You can use any (every) other music service in Slovenia except Spotify, so I think it's kind of embarrassing that u guys don't come to Slovenia, since everybody prefers yours music service than any others. I really hope that you guys start working on it and offer it asap 😉

Marco
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2017-09-10

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Country-Spotify-in-Slovenia/idi-p/1298923

Add your votes and comments there please! 😉

Nina_99

I would like to have Spotify in Slovenia as well, because it is simply the best app for listening to music and it is not fair that we do not have the access to it. We are a developed country and I think that people would LOVE having Spotify on iOS and Android. 

jesusesdras

Hi, Spotify

I want to share, my point here, comment that it will be a good idea if Spotify give to students a chance to solve problems or make some a idea to improve the Spotify´s experiences  through "Challanges". I also think this will be the idea. Spotify, name´s someone as "Campus Director" of this contest, after the winner gets to go to incredible prizes, in return Spotify get several solutions to put into practice in real life. Thanks to this expectation the contest could be in different countries and the whole University.

primozjg

Why is spotify still not available in slovenia.I've been checking if we can finally use it here for the past 2 years but still sadly nothing.Is there like a big reason its still not available here?