Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] 'All Offline Tracks' in Main Menu

It would be really easy and smart to have a single option in the main Mobile menu that says "All Downloads," and to allow users to filter this list by album, artist, label, compilation or playlist. 

So much easier than the current method of having to find downloads via routes you already created. More importantly, your current avenues for seeing what has been downloaded does not always reveal all downloaded content -- even if it has been downloaded and marked "available offline."

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hi everyone.

It's now possible to filter Playlists, Albums and Podcasts by Downloads. Since this was the core of this idea we're setting this to Implemented.

Compound ideas are often hard to set to implemented because of the combination of requests, to that end, if anyone would like additional features we recommend creating a new and separate idea per feature.

Thanks.

Comments
pagooedtv

I'm still wondering. This topic is nearly two to three years old (depends on the last comment update), but this suggested feature is still not a part of Spotify. Why? I can't image, there are more people requesting a Nintendo Switch support than this. In comparison with competitors like Tidal, Deezer or Apple Music - this is a standard feature there and simplifies the handling in CarPlay heavily while you are driving.

btwalsh

at least it's sort of possible for all offline playlists, artists, or albums now at those levels of scoping

Untitled 2.png

not for songs across the board I guess still is something

pagooedtv

I'd agree but this function doesn't work very well (example Screenshot, german version). First, it seems the albums are not downloaded, but they will be shown as offline content. This caused of one single song in each album without the green mark. Sorry but this is useless. I can't go through this tiny filter menu while I am driving (with or without using CarPlay). An app needs to be simple and easy to handle and this filter function doesn't fit to my expectations. Example: set on checkbox under Playlist, Albums, Artist with "Show offline content only" and as filter you can setup the detail level (only complete albums, Playlists etc.)

85E54BE1-61D9-4085-B7E4-0247242082B8.jpeg

AlexandroGonSan

Recomendo colocar somente um ícone .

Goodman
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hi everyone.

It's now possible to filter Playlists, Albums and Podcasts by Downloads. Since this was the core of this idea we're setting this to Implemented.

Compound ideas are often hard to set to implemented because of the combination of requests, to that end, if anyone would like additional features we recommend creating a new and separate idea per feature.

Thanks.

Jimmymcjimjim

I just want one playlist that has all the downloaded songs. So I can offline multiple playlists/artists/albums, but can play and suffle through them all through the Downloaded playlist.

why is this feature not available on the windows platform. why cant i search my downloaded songs when ofline?

kiwidoc

The reason you can't is that Spotify is useless.

**bleep** desktop app in so many ways. Horrible to navigate, horrible for local music, all functionality goes south if no wifi (like at holiday homes.)

They have no service ethic.

Just **bleep** really

kiwidoc

Wow, and an expletive filter that bleeps out product of bowels starting with a cr and finishing in ap. I thought those scandinavians had thicker skin.

lexaterrestrial

Was able to listen to Downloaded Music IN THE APP while on the Airplane!
I literally downloaded 3 long podcasts + a few more before we took off
They downloaded pretty quickly, Idk how I found the downloads but it was pretty easy
And i was good to go with. listening to the podcast on the plane without Wifi!

Typically these things either don't work or are super confusing.
So the fact that this actually worked for me.. I had to let you know.

WHILE you have Wifi.. Download things you may want to listen to later...
And you're good to go.