Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Change Profile Picture on Mobile

It would be nice to have the possibility to change profile picture via mobile instead of through only desktop as it is now. Many thanks for developing this feature 🙂

Updated on 2020-03-12

Hey,
Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea.

You can now change your profile picture on mobile!
There's more on this here, and here.

Comments
Elih1

Yes Please can this happen 🙂

6y36myslvft6vn4

Yes please i want to change my profile using my mobile devices, causs i dont have pc. 

Kr1st3n

Why hasn't this happened already? 😞 It shouldn't take over a year to have the mobile app updated with a feature that is basic and on every single social media platform. I know it's a simple thing that doesn't really matter. I love this streaming device but I like simple customizations like this too. Please spotty, please fix this. Not everyone has a computer.

emo_times

is there any update on this please? Thanks in advance

I think the dev team just dont read the comments of users !

I switched to Deezer a few months ago, I really don't regret it.

laxislife178
Spoiler

Yes, it’s so annoying because I can’t change my profile pic on my phone even if i search it up and try to do it! The results are only for the computer. It would be so great and appreciated if you could put that addition on for the iPhone too and not just the computer! Thank you!😊🙏

Luan
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-03-11

Hey folks, 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this idea in the Community.

We’re excited to let you know that the feature is already available for Android devices and it'll also arrive for iOS users soon. To get it, make sure you’re on the latest version of the app and you will be able to change your profile picture on your mobile. You can get more information about how to change your profile picture on mobile here.

We appreciate your passion for this feature and want to thank you all for your feedback!

Good news, now added in latest Android update. 3 years later. As we says here : better late than never !

Melody
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-03-12

Hey,
Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea.

You can now change your profile picture on mobile!
There's more on this here, and here.

Mouse_MapleLeaf

I have a Fire tablet, and I can't change it. I guess maybe it is because of the type of photo I have been trying to use??