Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Lyrics on Mobile

Hi there!

It would be nice if i could see the lyrics at the same time or the least have some sort of access to it.Smiley Happy

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
krikelin

It's already there

Play a song

then click this link

install

sarunr

@ krikelin Thanks for the info..but, i was talking about iOS and android in mind. hope this makes sense 🙂

David

Hello,

Just changed the title of this topic to make it a little clearer. One of our users recommended this app - www.musixmatch.com - While TuneWiki also have their own iOS application, which can be found here. I personally haven't tried either, however.

Feddan

Musixmatch doesn't work with Spotify for me (on Android). At least not in that it can scan what I'm currently playing; you have to search manually by typing in the artist/song.

Yes. Get TuneWiki working on mobile platforms (Android, Windows Phone, etc.). Why not?

rojsharp

I agree! It would be great to be able to scan our Spotify collections through Tunewiki or musiXmatch or even click to access the lyrics like you can on the computer. As far as I can see, this is not possible on my iPhone 4S despite having Spotify Premium and both lyrics apps. Then the lyrics could be synced like they are on the computer. MusiXmatch seems to scan your music library but as I only use Spotify, this is no good. Please try to sort this out, Spotify! Then we'll love you even more than we already do! xxx

tak-o

on iOS, playing pandora and switching to lyrics app like kudixmatch do well but with spotify, playing pauses in switching. is this spotify's policy?

puntaeuropa

SHAZAM

Hello guys....I just spend 10 bucks on different apps and some others that are free (instalyrics, musiX  etc) just to find out that  SHAZAM is the only one that give us the lyrics as the same time the music is being play in the iphone (4) form spotify (i got premiun).

Just press play and them go to shazam and the lyrics will be there.

So far that is the best we can do.

mhaag

To clarify what I think is being asked for here (at least this is what I'm asking for):  while playing a song (or album or playlist) in Spotify I want to see the lyrics scrolling in real time.  I don't mind switching to another app, but I want to find the music and start it playing in Spotify.  I don't want to find music in some other app, then have it display lyrics while automatically starting the music playing in Spotify.

mhaag

Just saw this recent note:  http://support.musixmatch.com/entries/22209457-spotify-lyrics-on-iphone.  So, at least one app maker is working on it.