Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Xbox One app

I'm aware that a large majority of Spotify users won't be gamers but with Microsoft's latest console, the Xbox One, do you think it'd be possible to get a Spotify app? Now that it's possible to multi-task and stream while you game the opportunity to gain new monthly subscribers is massive.

It's already possible as seen with Microsofts new service "Xbox Music" which features heavily in the new console. I know I'd definitely use the app if there was one. Anyone else?

Updated on 2017-08-09

Massive news in the Community today. We're implementing the second largest idea request for all of you.

xbox 2.jpg

Spotify is now available on Xbox One in 34 markets* around the world. The new integration means that millions of Xbox One gamers can now choose the perfect music from Spotify to provide a fresh soundtrack for every gaming session.

Spotify allows you to personalize your gaming experience through your saved music, pre-curated gaming playlists and the full catalogue of Spotify music in the background, while in game. Simply play music on demand, whether you are a free or Premium Spotify user. Creating your personalised gaming soundtrack has never been so simple.

For more information check out https://www.spotify.com/xbox/ and our FAQ here

*AR, AU, AT, BE, BR, CA, CL, CO, CZ, DE, DK, FI, FR, GR, HK, HU, IE, IT, JP, MX, NL, NZ, NO, PL, PT, SG, SK, ES, SE, CH, TW, TR, UK, US

Thanks for your continued feedback here, we're listening!

Comments
notspiff

thank you thank you thank you ❤️

you can get it in norway if you use edge to install. slight hassle but you can cheat the roll-out without changing region that way.

PeteH

Working in UK without changing region.  Perfect, at last i may upgrade my account.

hans-jürgen

Scrobbling works with the new Spotify Scrobbling (Beta) method by Last.fm which is account-related, not app-related and can be enabled in your Applications settings. See my posting here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Spotify-Scrobbling-Beta-Last-fm-Suppo...

Kydda

Just curious why this thread's implementation hasn't been marked as "Active" yet or something like such... The Status reads: "Not Right Now" and frankly, that's wrong since Spotify is fully implemented and Live on Xbox One this very moment. A great day this is for Spotify users! I, as with many, I'm sure, have been awaiting this for some time now and our patience has been rewarded with our dream. Now the devs just need to work out the kinks, lol. With time...

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2017-08-09

Massive news in the Community today. We're implementing the second largest idea request for all of you.

xbox 2.jpg

Spotify is now available on Xbox One in 34 markets* around the world. The new integration means that millions of Xbox One gamers can now choose the perfect music from Spotify to provide a fresh soundtrack for every gaming session.

Spotify allows you to personalize your gaming experience through your saved music, pre-curated gaming playlists and the full catalogue of Spotify music in the background, while in game. Simply play music on demand, whether you are a free or Premium Spotify user. Creating your personalised gaming soundtrack has never been so simple.

For more information check out https://www.spotify.com/xbox/ and our FAQ here

*AR, AU, AT, BE, BR, CA, CL, CO, CZ, DE, DK, FI, FR, GR, HK, HU, IE, IT, JP, MX, NL, NZ, NO, PL, PT, SG, SK, ES, SE, CH, TW, TR, UK, US

Thanks for your continued feedback here, we're listening!

funky81

When Spotify for Xbox One availaible for Indonesian Market?

Can't install right now although I already have Spotify Premium member

funky81
Wow...thanks for the walkthrough.
Will try today
funky81

Apparently, it dont work. I already use US or US as my region.

But somehow it only said that installation stop

How to check either network or it block my installation?

I can download everything else, except spotify for xbox one

hegenbarth

THANKS

theicharlie

Yo no he logrado descargar la app en mi Xbox One, no me aparece disponible en la tienda aún. No se qué sucede, agradezco su ayuda para poder disfrutat de mi servicio premium desde la consola. Gracias por la atención