Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WP8 Request - Please add Radio Support.

Love the radio function.  Allows me to not need P-----.  B ut need it on the WP8 app.

2014-05-14

Hey everyone! We're happy to say this is now Implemented.

This week we introduced a new update to our Windows Phone users. This update brings the Radio feature where you can create your own stations or pick one and go with the flow.

You can download the updated Spotify from the Windows Phone Store today. For more info on this update just click here.

Comments
ttsoldier

Oh this would be nice.

pkcable

Yes count me amoung those wanted to see Radio support on the Spotify Win8 app.   Lets get the BB10 app out too!

I held off on buying a Windows 8 phone until Spotify was released and now after purchase I discover it doesn't have the radio feature.  Why the heck would you release the app without the KEY FEATURE of Spotify?!

Release date PLEASE?

rb2

Yup, feeling cheated out of my premium subscription on wp8 at the moment.

GSOgymrat

Yes please!

Valistaja

Would be nice, yes!

OdaiLeo
+1
Aviotto

Yes, I really miss radio, I have to switch to other apps when I want to listen toradio

I would like radio support. I gave up on Xbox Music because it didn't work properly but the one nice feature was 'Smart DJ' so you could discover more music in the same genre. A radio type feature like that would be good on my Windowsphone.

Steve

fattony4200

Maybe this is enough incentive for the devs, I'll probably never use Pandora again if you can get this feature going on WP8. =D