Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Bring back the queue!!!

The web browser just updated and I can no longer see my queue of songs nor add songs to the queue. 

This feature is an absolute must at work, why did you take it away? 

Unhappy at the moment and will gladly cancel my subscription if this feature is gone for good. 

Updated on 2018-01-30

Hey everyone, this has now been implemented! You should now be able to find your Play Queue when using the Spotify Web Player. Thanks for your feedback here.

Comments
RichGush

Trying to set up a Chirstmas playlist to keep the hoards at work happy has been a right ballache this year... thanks Spotify! 

Oh, and before you say "downoad the app" - i cant. It's not secure enough to be used on my work machine! 

Can i please have basic functionality back? 

efefvoc

this is ridiculous. I just came from Gmusic, and I never expected that such a basic function could be missing. Yeah, "download the app". Can't. I use chromebook. Implement it fast, because it is really embarrassing to mark in a music player the play a song feature as a "new idea".

BG23

This is really stupid.  I now have to use my phone or Sonos to access the queue... This is a basic essential feature that should be in the web player.

rockrocksme

Spotify is really dropping the ball. Why would you take away the play queue? Major downgrade there. Don't you use your own software? If you did, I don't think you'd make such a dumb choice. Are you planning to make people pay extra to get the play queue? That's my guess.  Surprise surprise.

Spotify is so darn glitchy it is sickening. For some reason the Add To Playlist option in the menu (3 dots) next to a song doesn't activate with left click on touchpad; you have to use button. Sometimes the interface just becomes totally unresponsive and refresh is all you can to do to bring it back from zombie mode. Many times the song that is playing isn't the song that shows up in the player on the bottom. I hate this crappy software and I wish someone would get it working right.

Grooveshark was SO much better than Spotify but apparently Grooveshark was not operating legally. Too bad.

Get your act together Spotify.

redfredsed

Bring back the queue and history!

ronaldroe

Way to listen to the users 😕

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Watch this space

Updated on 2018-01-22

Good news folks. We're working on bringing back the Play Queue for you in the Web Player. Keep an eye here for more updates. Thanks!

HenrikStevn

And not a moment too soon!

I'm glad you're bringing it back 🙂

TedGrassman

Well that's good news! Let us throw this dark period of Spotify web player back in the void, where it belongs.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2018-01-30

Hey everyone, this has now been implemented! You should now be able to find your Play Queue when using the Spotify Web Player. Thanks for your feedback here.