Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Browse] Bring back Appears On section

Its ridiculous that such useful feature is removed while the annoying behind the lyrics is still there instead of lyrics.

We want the Appears On section back!

Stop disabling good functions that provide help to customers!

WE WANT APPEARS ON SECTION BACK!

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're happy to announce that the Appears On section should now be back.

Thanks, and happy listening!

Comments
ryanjlee7

OK, Spotify, this idea has 700+ votes and your policies state you'll reevaluate once an idea hits 500. It's been a few weeks now...

GregFromCrease

As of today, the “Appears On” section has returned for me!

ThatSofia

@iaraj WE are the test users. Look up A/B testing. They explicitly say that joining the beta will not make you more likely to participate in A/B tests.

And people, we shouldn't give them too much credit. if they wanted to improve it, they wouldn't remove it first. they definitely thought this was an underused feature and trialled removing it and then as an afterthought decided to change it. And not everyone has it. It's all A/B testing and rollouts

amberaflannigan

yah

ryanjlee7
On desktop, though? I know it’s been back on mobile for a little while.
MattSuda

YAY! "Appears on" section is back for me on iOS and desktop. For now at least. iOS is limited to displaying 24 releases under this section. It would be nice to expand this section in the iOS app so we can see all of them and not just 24.

docawk

Since we're on a new page of comments, please remember to go vote on this idea, which restores the Appears On original functionality. We're glad to have it back, better than nothing....but it's not sorted in chronological order which is very, very dumb. 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Discover-Option-to-order-the-quot-Appears-...

ryanjlee7
Noted, and voted. Fingers crossed.
Ghostfeet

"Appears On"  appears to be back!!  On both my deskotop and Samsung Galaxy Note 9.  Thank you for listening, Spotify 🙂 

Katerina
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're happy to announce that the Appears On section should now be back.

Thanks, and happy listening!