Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

pattulus

That would be a great way to explore new playlists from people with a similar taste.

varnhoutenart

Great Idea!!

droptheearth

It's amusing to see an old idea be proposed as a new idea 😞

mrmillsy

Amusing / annoying.  I really came to rely upon being able to browse through similar tasting playlists.  It was by far the most useful functionality I've found on spotify for exploring new musical avenues.

Following users of users is almost useless - most of the best playlists I've come across are published by people with varying tastes and varying playlists, I could be traipsing through a majority of people who loved USERX's Anish Kapur list, when all I wanted was the 3/250 people who enjoyed the Kelly Clarkson list as much as I did.

Following artists is just as bad - sure, I might find a user who follows that artist who also publishes a playlist which also has 10 OTHER matching artists out of my top 50, and from that they MIGHT have a playlist which heads in the same direction as the vibe I follow the artist for in the first place ..... but that is FAR FAR FAR more likely to happen if I'm exploring the tastes of people who subscribe to ALL of my top 50 artists, via the playlist they're following which has all of the top 50 artists on it.

Before this functionality was removed, I was absolutely raving about following playlists, to all of my friends.  I threw a party and used a playlist I found by following a follower of another playlist I had found online.

Then this morning I get back to work and bingo, I can't do it anymore.

This is a great new feature which should be added asap pronto zippy.

DangerousI

Indeed, very strange. I can't see all my followers !?

proraddict

Very weird this is removed.. It was one of feature I used to find new enthusiast for the same music genres to increase my own libary!

rydo

Bring it back, PLEASE.

Rocio
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

anders_limpar

A thousand times this. It seems mad given the heavy Facebook social integration that's now built into the client that this functionality is removed.