Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Your Library] Change Folder Image

Hello, I recently found out about folders again on Spotify! It's such a great feature to organize my 50+ playlists that have either been made myself, made by others, or made by Spotify. Another great feature is changing the playlist picture on desktop!

pink.jpgmonthly.jpg

It gives me the creative freedom to spruce up my playlists in the best way; however, it is an eyesore on mobile. 

folders.jpg

I believe that Spotify should implement a feature to let users modify folder pictures on desktop (Hopefully they will implement changing either on mobile...) along with playlist pictures. Yes, this idea has been submitted many times, but I hope that this time it can have enough kudos! Thank you for reading!

Updated on 2020-10-14

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
Arikabeth

Nice and well presented idea. I hope it gains traction.

MartinStoichkov
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-04-07

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search : )

This is a repost of the following inactive idea

>> What happens to the idea I submitted?

Jpgchief

I didn't know nothing about folders, where you can do that?

Arikabeth

Is your question "how to make a folder?"

While using the current pc desktop version of spotify, a folder can be created by right clicking on a playlist, and clicking the "create folder" option from the dropdown menu (you can also make folders within folders, etc.).

Soundofus

I agree. It could be a useful feature for a better management of our personal library.

cpebach

please! I've been asking for this for more than a year now, I hope it gets implemented sometime although I doubt spotify is going to pay any attention

Spaceboy88

This would be great. Agree they should implement this.

Bittencourt

Such a simple and great feature. I hope it gets implemented soon.

Jpgchief

Definitely I support this idea 💡 

Jpgchief

This one is good, I hope soon we can change the folder image.