Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring Back the Offline Devices List page

Bring back the offline devices list on the account page. it makes it easier to see what d

Updated on 2020-10-13

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any plans to reimplement right now.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
Katerina
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-01-29

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Spotify, please do it!

p.s. I am thinking of switching to Apple Music 🙂

This is no "New Idea" this is more "Don't change a running system"!

Why do you remove such an important feature?

Cannot use my Mighty music player which i specifically bought to listen to Spotify playlists because i get an error message saying I’ve exceeded number of offline devices! But there’s. I place to remove them. Very disappointed considering canceling premium. Not worth it if i can’t use it

ParentalControl

I think they changed the policy.

https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/troubleshooting/listen-offline-troubleshooting/

Downloads unexpectedly removed

• You can only download to a maximum of 5 separate devices. If you download to a 6th device, downloads are automatically removed from the device you use the least.
  • Your account needs to go online at least once every 30 days.
  • Reinstalling the app removes any downloads.
  • Check if your Spotify app needs updating
  • Check if there's a problem with your SD card (if your device has one).
  • Check the content's still available on Spotify.

If your tracks won't stay downloaded to your device, we recommend reinstalling the app before downloading the tracks again. 

MunchinPanda

Hello,

Has this feature been recently removed? I too am not able to view the OFFLINE or Loggedin Devices.  

MartinB3

Why would you do this?

Ripper

Removing this feature is a really braindead move on your part, Spotify.

GrasonMoye

If a little more detail was added like a device name, this would let us know if we should remove any devices that shouldn't be there. This feature is a no brainer and shouldn't have been removed in the first place.

indomie

"New idea"? This is more like "useful feature" that's available long ago, and you removed it. Bring it back!