Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Connect] Crossfade on Spotify Connect

Please add Crossfade option while using Spotify Connect!!!

Why not have this option while using Connect???

Think of it, you use CONNECT when you want to send Spotify music to your sound system(i.e: CONNECT compatible Audio amplifier/receiver) when you're having a party. Wouldn't you want continuous playback in this kind of use??

I really do not understand why I would not be able to use this feature because I'm using the your streaming service with a compatible device which is partner with Spotify!!!

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! PLEASE! 

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-05-02

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

nicoboucher73

@Marco

So, you're not going to consider the idea??

I don't get it... Why would using the CONNECT feature be more limited??? It's the same Premium PAID subscription!!

Please explain the logic behinfd this limitation.

Thanks!

Marco

@nicoboucher73 I've just marked it as new idea, now it can gain kudos.
Once it reaches 100 kudos it gets reviewed by Spotify staff. 😉

Swordy

I really hope this becomes a feature soon otherwise I'm going to cancel my subscription. No point in paying for it if you cant have this.

PatricV

Difficile à croire que cette "option" fasse l'objet d'un quelconque débat.

Il n'y a aucune raison qu'elle ne fasse pas partie de Spotify Connect. Tout comme "Définir le même volume pour toutes les chançons" et le "Streaming haute qualité".

J'ai choisi Premium pour accéder à Spotify Connect. Mais depuis que je suis abonné, je n'utilise que la connexion bluetooth parce qu'elle offre plus de possibilités, ce qui est un comble !

Merci de régler cette absurdité au plus vite.

bmcgregor3

Please add this!  Would really make our parties smooth with little to no down time between songs.  Really don't know why this does not happed automatically since it is a generally preferences feature.

nicoboucher73

Waste of time people...

even though everybody and their friends think it's totally logical and full of sense, SPOTIFY will not do anything about it nor will they even explain why this feature and others all of the sudden disappear when using CONNECT option!!!! 

This is in my opinion sucks big time!

Thank you Spotify for not even considering the idea and acting like APPLE!!!

nicoboucher73

Keep giving KUDOS!!! Spotify won't even consider this if we don't hit 100!!!

ANYONE WHO AGREES THAT ITS RIDICULOUS NOT TO HAVE CROSSFADE WILL IN CONNECT, GIVE YOUR KUDOS TO THE IDEA!!!! 

Spotify should listen!!!!

bmcgregor3

Seriously Spotify!  This is why I cancelled my premium subscrption and took our playlists back.  

Pretty sure any HS coder could revise the code to add cross fade...

Razor_101

Agreed, definitely should be a feature, it's infuriating playing anything on Spotify connect to Chromecast, my Amazon Echo etc., especially with the music that I listen to.

Seriously, it can't be that hard. Oh and update the **bleep** software on LG & Samsung TVs!