Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Sri Lanka

Out of the major competitors, only Apple Music is established in Sri Lanka. There prices are at 3 USD/Month which is e extremely reasonable given that 10USD/month account for roughly 5% of local average salary. 

That being said, it's time for Spotify to enter the market as their presence will truly be effective and popularity is already there for the service to kick off. So at the usual price (10USD/month) or the adjusted pricing, my request is to enter this economy as well. 

PS: Similar post is closed due to lack of engagement  Here I am rekindling the campaign! 

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey folks!

Thank you for your patience. We're happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Sri Lanka.

Take a look here for more info about the launch.

Happy listening 🙂

Comments
Udara0072

Finally a good news..

Imtherealyaya

Yes I think we need Spotify in Sri Lanka . It’s available in India , why isn’t it available in Sri Lanka yet ? 

pankajagamage

I agree with this 100% and also, on the other hand, there's a community that is willing to spend a hefty price but cannot since Sri Lanka isn't available in the countries list. 

sand-sama

any updates? i think many people have noticed the recent verified "Spotify Srilanka" Instagram and Facebook accounts and are very excited and looking forward to this. hope the student offers will be available for the universities here. 

Parkersl

Now Spotify Available In Sri Lanka 🙂

Udara0072
Finally!! 👍🏼👌🏼
MattSuda

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Sri Lanka

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article:

Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey folks!

Thank you for your patience. We're happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Sri Lanka.

Take a look here for more info about the launch.

Happy listening 🙂

Rusiru_619
Yeah I have informed. I started family plan yesterday 🥰 Thank you Spotify
Community for Launching in 🇱🇰 🤘❤️

TChanaH

Thank you very much Xenia!