[Desktop][Your Library] Playlist images in list on Desktop

Desktop mac OSX app: In the list of playlists in the left sidebar, it is really difficult to spot my target when scrolling. I have so many playlists, that even though I try to order them logically, it is sometimes difficult to find the one I am looking for.

Recently, the iOS app was updated to show playlist images alongside the playlist title in the list of playlists. I find this makes it much easier to find the playlist I want to listen to. Also, to have a search/filter function to filter playlists directly in the top of the list in the sidebar would be convenient.

osx client sidebar list.png
ios app list.jpg

Updated on 2021-08-04

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
CarlosE
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-08-04

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!