Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discord] Show Songs on Discord on Mobile

So, when you have the Spotify all on mobile, you can't see what music you're listening to on the discord app, even though it's connected and the settings are on. 

This feature is for Free/Premium and it works for PC, but doesn't work in spotify mobile because of its different API.

After talking to an agent, I found out this feature hasn't be added, but I'm sure a lot of people would love it, who use both discord and Spotify on mobile.

I request the developers to add this feature to mobile, too, so that our friends can too see what music we're listening when we're using the Spotify mobile app.

Device- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on android 8.0 Oreo

Attached are the screenshots of the music not showing up on the discord app.

Screenshot_20180827-132610_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20180827-132337_Discord.jpg

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
iamjaymz

Same goes for IOS.

Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-10-19

Marked as new idea.

Bingzzzzz

Really needed this since Android Spotify is So much more Convenient in many ways.

bedosystemsyt

Same here!

System: Android 5.1 Lollipop

Spotify Version: 8.4.89.515

Discord Version: 8.2.1

Device: Piranha IQ dreams

Djroye

I would also like to see this functionality added to the mobile app as I'm on Spotify and discord on my phone a lot of the day and would like it in my discord status as to what I'm listening to.

fabfie

It's been a couple of years since Spotify's debut on Discord platform. Should be available at this point in time.

suki_kaido

it would be really helpful if the discord connect was available on mobile (more specifically on apple devices). I listen to music through the spotify app while I talk to people on discord and some of them can't see what i'm listening to because they don't have a PC, so then they'd at least be able to see it through discord connect 

Mario
Status changed to: Live Idea

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

0pzvjd5h2ab82u2

plz add tgis **bleep** ❤️❤️

DjStephLordPro

Yes, I agree, they still haven’t done it obviously! But they need to soon! It would be really convenient!