Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Include album artwork in queue

Whenever I open the queue I am always disappointed that it is just a jumble of words. I would like if the artwork was included because you can find songs much faster. All Spotify would have to do is make the selection circle become the artwork for the song. The artwork is included in the queue for desktop, why can't it be on mobile? 

Updated on 2022-12-25

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Vasil
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-12-07

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2022-12-25

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

JCGhar

I like this suggestion. Would definitely add flair to the queue 

Rocky03

Hello, I recently switched from Apple Music to Spotify. One thing that I find difficult is when I try o organize my playlist/queue it’s really difficult to find that one song because I have to read every name. If there was a feature that displays the album picture it would be easier to find the song. Instead of looking at letters only, the color and picture will help find the song easier. 

idGilbert

I have to agree with others. The visual of album art is much more user friendly than reading text for each song  in the queue. I have been switching back and forth between Spotify and Apple Music. Queue management in Apple Music is much easier. 

Amayy

Right now it takes longer to discover the content in queue because we have to read it all. Adding cover art in the queue will reduce the attention span required to take actions.