[Playlists] Create playlist with favorites

You can add an extra point to the "..."-menu of any object (album, playlist, artist etc.) which takes the respective songs which are marked as favorites within this object and puts them into a new playlist.

For example: I have already marked the songs "Stronger" and "Power" of Kanye West as favorites. I could then click on the "..." which are shown on the artist page of Kanye West and click on the new option "Create playlist of favorite tracks" --> this would create a new playlist called "Favorites - Kanye West" which include the previously mentioned songs "Stronger" and "Power" (because they were the only songs I marked as favorites). This could also work within playlists, albums etc.

Updated on 2022-05-04

Hello @markus9797,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-05-04

Hello @markus9797,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

musicman010

I agree! This would be such a useful feature. Rather than having to go through a playlist manually, I could simply hit a button to only get the songs that I've favourites. I could see so much use for this!