Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Plex][Social] Integrate Spotify into Plex

Now that Plex has taken on TIDAL as a music streaming partner, it only seems fitting that the best and most popular music streaming platform follow suit, and get onto Plex! It's just another massive platform for Spotify to partner with, and it will get your subscription model into the hands of true media managers who use Plex to collate all of their media in one place!

This needs to happen, please get it going!!

Updated on 2020-09-16

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.
We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
MartinStoichkov
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-04-13

Marked as a new idea 

This is a repost of the following inactive idea

>> What happens to the idea I submitted?

ardacebi

@MartinStoichkov,

Can you change the title to Partnerships from Social as that's the best for this idea?

Thanks.

bennymundz

Why is this not a thing already. Plex and Spotify need to get their game together.

Music4all

One year, nearly 500 votes and just 3 comments

Hey Spotify open your doors to PLEX please

Goodman
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-09-16

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.
We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

akillablitz

I might be off base here, but I think I want the reverse integration... I'd like to see my eclectic music collection that is stored in Plex, surfaced on my Spotify devices where ever they may be... if Spotify is my main source of tunes, I want to be able to also play the stuff they don't have...

MrStrumpan

Now it pass by some years. Hope it can get integrated soon in plex.