Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue on iPad

The list of songs queued is possible to display on the iPhone app, but not on the iPad app, and it's really inconvenient since I use that feature very often.

Come on, Spotify. Please fix this!

Updated on 2017-07-07

Hello everyone. The Queue is now rolled back out on version 8.4.8. Thanks for your patience! Enjoy.

Comments
ruben8710

Please fix it Spotify!

Well this just makes no sense at all.

After 1,5 years since I posted something in this thread, the queue function has been implemented and deleted again? I agree with the good sir above here somewhere. If you just kept the queue function in the app and tweak it until it lives up to your standards. I am not waiting for the best possible experience, I just want to see what songs I queued and shuffle up the order a little bit.

Maybe I should also be constructive from my end:

Instead of just adding the queue function, you should consider also adding a "Play next" option, to put a song at the top of your queue. So you'll have two options in the future: A) "Add to queue" and B) "Play this song next". Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy the queue function in a short while again!!

LiquidSilk

When will the queue be enabled again on the ipad app? Cause it is really annoying and since you need to pay for spotify it should be possible to get the queue button again and not just on some devices but on all!!!!

coolyourboots

C'mon Spotify, this was 'temporarily rolled back' 2 years ago.  Useful feature to have on iPad too.

Salmonboy99

I must agree with most everyone else here. Having it in the iPhone is amazing. How hard can it be to impliment a stable version in iPad? Come on Spotify. Please fix this. 

Rorey
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2017-07-07

Hello everyone. The Queue is now rolled back out on version 8.4.8. Thanks for your patience! Enjoy.

burner

Wuhu!

i hope now it will stay there for longer/ ever 😁

DarkmanAro
Dont see any change...where is it?
Caelma

The iPad app now has this option but doesn't display the full quenue only the songs you manually quenue. I wish for a full replication of the phone quenue that show all the coming songs and the same option to order or delete them. 

Maddison

Hello - I just updated to 8.4.8 on my Ipad and I still do not see a queue available.