Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Announce Song Name and Artist

Sometimes am listening to Spotify and I want to know what I am listening to, but I cannot check what it is. There should be a setting that when you enable it, the computer reads the artist, album, and song name to you.

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
yucelhandanacioglu

C'est bonne idée, DEVONS-NOUS SUPPORTER ! 

yusuferguvn

tmscgxvl945xgsgp6pw2

ı like it

Eni
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-02-16

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a New Suggestion and changed the title slightly to make it easier to find.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

iamsparky

I like this as well.  Maybe also add an option to toggle on/off brief periodic news updates so you don't have to manually queue podcast episodes.  Sort of like Slacker (now called LiveOne I believe).  You could just toggle them to automatically play if desired.

brun0_miguel

That would be really cool.
As was done at the end of the year, where some artists recorded audios thanking their fans!
great idea 🙂

🇧🇷isso seria mesmo bem legal.
Como foi feito no fim de ano, onde alguns artistas gravaram áudios agradecendo seus fãs!

ótima ideia 🙂

Kobrien79

Yes this would be great coming into festival season and would really be a benefit whilst listening to huge festival playlists to find artists you would like to see. 

hedein

great idea, helpful for pubquizes were you have to identify artist and song. this way i can learn while exercusing

Solgonc

Option to enable song and artist announcement. Would be great to learn as we play songs without looking at the phone

osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-05-15

Hey @hibritcik 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂