Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Search within all Playlists

Often, I'd like to find a song within one of my saved playlists.  I have a few playlists with over a thousand songs and this becomes difficult.  If I really want to listen to a certain song, I end up doing a general search, but then I have to go back to my playlist to continue listening there.  I'd like to be able to search within a playlist and then continue listening from that playlist.

Updated on 2019-09-19

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
unseenlarks

which is why i stated i was talking about the web player. we can search on Android phones already, it is just not the most convenient/quick way to do it, as we do need to go playlist by playlist. but the web player doesn't even have this option, which would be some improvement at least.

grafixpro

Would also be nice to include a few features;

• Ability to remove a track from a playlist within the search results
  • Ability to move the track into a different playlist within the search results
  • Show which playlists the track appears in
le_jaguar

Hello

good Idea , in addition to the search in all plylist , ist would aleady be helpful to search only in the actual running playlist in order to add a specific song to the queue. Would make Spotify more usable for evenings and partys 🙂

greetings

le_jaguar

Thanamite

Any updates?

Why is the like feature missing from playlists?

thatindianguy

any updates? it almost has 500 votes at this point

j64

How is this not a thing?

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-09-19

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

b4ruch
Really? After so many years dealing with this and this is the conclusion you guys got? It's ridiculous.

Goodbye Spotify!! I'm changing to Amazon Music HD which just recently launched!
grafixpro

Seriously guys, why? How can that be that hard. Can you give us a good reason for not doing it?

jim849
Amazing! I asked this question years ago and you've just decided to respond. How pathetic.