[Your Library] remember playing position for radio drama (currently only supported for podcasts?)

Make "remember progress within track"-flag assignable to categories different to podcast.

I am often listening to issues of "Die drei ???" which are radio drama. Sadly the progress within the album and also the progress within the tracks is not tracked. If my play gets interrupted and I want to continue later, then I do not know where to continue.

I contacted the label and asked if they could enable this "remeber progress within track"-flag. They told me, that they cannot select the "bookmark-feature" / "remember progress within track"-flag for those albums, as that is only available for podcasts.

Questions and comments welcome 🙂

Updated on 2021-07-29

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-07-29

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!