Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] 'Listen later' Button

Occasionally, I hear about a new album that seems interesting, but I'm at work or in a lecture and can't listen to it immediately. Ideally I'd like to be able to hit a button to mark that album and later, when I get the time, I can sit down and listen to all the things I've saved.

Updated on 2018-09-21

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

While we don't have plans for this right now, we're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea.

We'll continue to check out the feedback here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know!

Comments
theconnman21

This idea is fire let’s get trending!

tdzl

I currently use a "To Check Out" playlist to capture stuff that I want to save for later. I like this idea.

domenicaccio

This is an excellent idea.

I've had a specific playlist for that purpose for a long time, so whenever there's an album I want to listen to later on I just add it to that playlist, but an in-built functionality at the click of a button would be very nice.

sailormchues

I save songs to a playlist called "Listen to Later" if I'm not sure if I like it yet, and "Find These a Playlist" when I know I like it and I want to find a playlist for it when I'm not preoccupied.

EilerWessel

Yes please! We still want this. They knocked down my previous idea to this here, but maybe this time they'll listen?

You might be interested in my sugestion for how to solve it practically here. Vote so we get this functionality in some form or another!

Will_T

I like this idea!  I have been saving music like that to a playlist that is titled something like Music to deal with later, but having a list specifcally for listen to later would be great.

ryrymadison

I agree with this! I actually have a work around for now - I created a playlist called "Listen to Later" and I just throw everything in that playlist and then listen at my own time 🙂

Hope that helps!

tdzl

Long overdue.

Melody
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2018-09-21

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

While we don't have plans for this right now, we're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea.

We'll continue to check out the feedback here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know!

tobisonics

Great idea!  Making a disinction between our libraries and 'listen in a bit' would add an extra dimension of use for all of us.