Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Other] Spotify Alarm on iOS

I see that the new Google Clock app has a Spotify feature (alarm), and I thinks that’s super cool but, I have an iPhone therefore I can't use Google Clock so if you can also try to impliment this feature on IOS devices (IPhone,IPad,etc) than that would be great. Thank You

Updated on 2020-04-20

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Goldenphawkes

PLEASE make this happen! I love Spotify but the fact that I can't use it as an alarm clock is a serious drawback. And you've got more than 500 votes!!!

What’s the update on this!

HarryBill

So far it is still marked as a new idea.

kr6z2-_bfdm2

It seems like this idea has enough votes for consideration.  What is the status of this idea?

HarryBill

Yeah, I think it is still a new idea because it my be hard to convince apple to let them do this because apple is making lots of money off of Apple Music right now

poop6

This feature would make Spotify an easy pick amongst the available music streaming apps! Please please please implement this feature! It Isn’t nice waking up all groggy to those meh sounding alarm tones 😞

EdaNa

It’s a great idea, however the concerns about the IOS and Apple music profit issue is just. On the other hand, this disadvantage can be overcome by adding alarm feature into the Spotify’s own structure. People can directly set an alarm clock from the application and choose a playlist, song or even podcast. In this way not only the musics and playlists will be available as alarm sounds but also podcast will be too, therefore this feature can take place of the old radio-alarm tech and will be a nice contribute.

astorie414

This sounds like a great idea! I love how Spotify works with my GPS when I am driving now so to have it work with the clock / alarm in iOS would be amazing! 

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-04-20

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Sebseb1990

Great Idea!