Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! Playlist unfairly targeted

Help! Playlist unfairly targeted

Hello, I have received a "takedown notification" over 100 times over the last couple of days, saying my playlist's name has been removed for policy violations. I have reviewed the policy and I am not in violation (I do not have an image or description, and my playlist’s name is compliant with the rules).  I re-add the name but it keeps getting removed every 30 minutes exactly. It seems  someone is reporting it in bad faith with an automated script. How can I ensure my playlist is not unfairly targeted by unscrupulous actors? If there is a way to lock in my playlist name (name only, no need for image or description) and make my playlist immune to this type of malicious attacks I would super, super appreciate that (please). I only actively maintain this one list. Thank you very much in advance for your attention!

1 Reply

Hello! 

You could try to make your playlist private, just click on the three dots (...) and scroll down. 

There should be a button that says "Make playlist private" (see attachment). That way, people can't see your playlists anymore. 

If that doesn't work, could you tell me the name of your playlist?

IMG_2519.jpeg

Suggested posts