Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

M83 - Hurry Up We're Dreaming GONE?!

Solved!

M83 - Hurry Up We're Dreaming GONE?!

I've been listening to M83 - Hurry Up We're Dreaming album. This morning it seems to be gone??? Anyone else seeing this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It seems that weve had a small amount of content delivery issues this week.  Just wanted to let everyone know that this is due to a technical issue and not content deliberately being removed, in this case. 

We should have all of these instances sorted within a week or so, if they aren't already. 

View solution in original post

24 Replies

Hey!

I've just taken a look at this and it doesn't appear that it's disappeared. Does it not appear under the M83 artist page

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hello!

Yes, the album is appearing there.... but none of the tracks will play... I've tried it on my PC and on my iPhone... nothing... it's weird... It worked at 7:30AM EST... then by 8:00AM EST it stopped... I thought it was my iPhone but then I logged into my PC and it wasn't working there either...

In the screen shot, I've clicked it to play but you can see that the progress bar isn't appearing or moving..

_2012-04-13_10-40-04.jpg

Hmm, that sounds more like a technical issue! What kind of Computer / Operating system are you using? Can you play other tracks at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

It very well could be... I wanted to check here first before making a stink about it with support...

Im on Dell Optiplex 780, Windows 7, etc etc... I'm on a large computer...

All of their other albums play fine, it's just that 1 album.... 

Does it play for you?

Hmm, very odd. I've just it, and it seems to work just fine. Try this link, it might work.

Airhorn Enthusiast

OK cool... that didn't work for me but at least I know it's something on my end and not Spotify's.

THANKS!

So  I tried logging out then back in... the whole album disappeared now... lol... So I guess they took it down for some reason...

It's odd because they left the "Spotify Interview" recordings but removed the real album... lol

_2012-04-13_10-40-04.jpg

UNACCEPTABLE.  It's friday afternoon, I was hoping to end my work week on a good note.  Please fix this kindly and thank you.  

Tell me about! I submitted a trouble ticket as a broekn album... Hopefully they fix it soon... this album rocks!

I noticed this album was gone this morning as well. Made me sad!  Where can I submit a ticket?

I followed these directions:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/General-Music-Chat/Reporting-Incorrect-Track-Info/td-p/25291

But I selected "Broken track/sound problems" in the "Report" dropdown.

Yup it's gone!!! Hmmmmm. Prettty lame spotify...

This track is currently not available in the United States. =( "Outro" has been my go to for tripping balls for the last week

It's no longer avalable on any of my playlists. My life is ruined....

I know, right? lol I had just discoverd that album too, listening to it 100 times over and over... Hopefully they bring it to the USA again soon...

This has happened with several albums, I've been discussing it with others. Not really sure what's going to happen Smiley Frustrated

ANSWERS NOW, SPOTIFY!!!

YOU CANNOT EXPECT PEOPLE TO PAY $9.99 PER MONTH FOR A SERVICE WHEN MUSIC SEEMS TO BE GOING MISSING QUICKER THAN IT'S BEING ADDED.

YOUR COMPETITORS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM...WHY DO YOU?

YOUR CONTINUED LACK OF ATTENTION TO THIS ISSUE IS GOING TO COST YOU SUBSCRIBERS.

Uhm, I'm paying for Spotify Premium to NOT have my favorite bands become unavailable all of a sudden.

If this pattern keeps up, I am going back to iTunes at the drop of a hat where I KNOW my songs will always be there.

Keep your licenses with all current artists renewed please.

I'm particularly confused because they've just added the exclusive interviews that mesh perfectly with tracks from the album (i.e. listen to everything as one long playlist).  I don't see the point in adding the interviews if the album isn't going to be available.  This album in particular has sat in the top 100 most listened to for several months at this point.  I'm really hoping someone doesn't come by and post a link to this page and consider our questions answered.

Suggested posts