Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Music Friday

New Music Friday

Hey folks! This thread is a home for talking about new music releases you love  every Friday. 

If you'd like to take a look at what Indie Albums our Community Rock Star @Soundofus recommends each week, check out his blog here: New Indie Albums worth a listen

160 Replies

None of them are of my interest this week.

Hello i need to see my information card . I cant see it . How can i do

hello @eileen2792 and welcome to the community,

Please, What do you mean by your "information card"?

Whatever it is, I don't think that you are in the right topic to ask that. When I will know what you talk about, I will move your message in the right thread. 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

whats your thoughts on this

spotify:artist:1wYFgvbOTTqsTmhvhzzCF3

Hello @villyvangogh and welcome to the community,

1 - I encourage you to read this thread :

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Adding-the-Spotify-Play-Button-to-posts/td-p/1115549

2 - I encourage you also to chose the right topic when you want post something. The song you posted is from August 8, 2015. And not a new release of December 🙂

3 - anyway I post this song in a format that users can listen in the community :

SoundofusSpotify Star

Hey, Thank you for that link,and I appreciate you changing the format. Im super new to this.

It was released in August but It was just posted to a couple of days ago to Spotify.

@villyvangogh

You are welcome. Just for you information, this song is on Spotify, worldwide, since August 6, 2015 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star

Dear Spotify,

This morning I received a new release notification: "Santa Claus Is Coming With Guns by J. Pee is now available on Spotify!"
I'm sorry but I find this quite offensive. This is totally not my music taste and Spotify should take care not to push explicit content like that!

santa.png

Kind regards,

Bregt

Saved to my January 2016 playlist.

spotify:track:11qf80e7RNbhFObrq2VZAM

Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

My Favorite Tracks of 2015

If I helped, mark my answer as solution to help other users solve similar issues, please don't forget to send kudos if you like any answers.

What is a Rock Star and how you can become one? Click here to find out!

I think I like that Ra Ra Riot song, It's kind of annoying but I've listened to it about ten times. Foxes is also one to watch as far as pop goes, great stuff!
Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

If I helped, mark my answer as solution to help other users solve similar issues, please don't forget to send kudos if you like any answers.

Discovered this off of @Soundofus's A DIFFERENT JANUARY 2016 playlist. Turns out they have a full album released this year, and it's great. Check out Los Angeles' SEND MEDICINE and their debut album, Scary Aquarius Daughter, self-released.

spotify:album:3ZapVaF8PI1cMxO8Zyi7b9

Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

How about  the new Hinds?  

https://open.spotify.com/album/1Bfuopw15I84FGyYwmD4pg

Follow me

The Goods.

Happy to have the full Blackstar LP up on Spotify.

Also, the new Chairlift single isn't bad.

Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

It's impossible to pick a favorite track right now, but 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore, Sue and Girl Loves Me are currently blowing my mind.

Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

FT5GF93I70AWRQO_MEDIUM.gif

Hi guys I need to be follow, its the only way I can change my art wrok I comited to follow back, thanks Mario McPherson

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="https://embed.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify%3Aartist%3A7f7Zf7hrDCfvaBmdLCYJKM&amp;size=basic&amp... scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Mario McPherson

Let's try to fill this up with actual music. If you would like to know how to get more followers, read this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/How-to-get-playlist-followers-on-Spotify/td-p/1239299

There is also thread in OFF TOPIC where you can follow other Spotify users who have promised to follow you back. That thread is here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Social-Off-Topic/Follow-me-I-Follow-back/m-p/1272898#M14025

Thank you for keeping this thread reserved for New Spotify Releases of the current week!

Have a great day.

Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

Artist: Cloudscape
Release: Voice of Reason
Year: New 2016, Jan, 8th
Labels: Dead End Exit Records
Style of Music: Melodic/Progressive metal
Origins: Helsingborg, Sweden

I thought I would post this as it is a release that I had highlighted that might be coming soon, due to a single that popped up late last year. The more I listen to this release, the more I like it, the new release is a bit different from the past material by the band but there is also some cool things going on in the mix of the recording.

@user-removed

Yes, I like it also, it was in my #RockMonday selection this week 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts