Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pls help me find this song! (Cowbell in the melody, "ahh ahh", chill song)

Pls help me find this song! (Cowbell in the melody, "ahh ahh", chill song)

Help me please!! I keep hearing this song on tv but I never hear any lyrics, only a softly sung "ahh ahh" harmonizing in what seems to be the chorus. I think it's indie/alternative and it's definitely sung by a male. You can hear a cowbell being played in the melody
8 Replies

Hi!

I'm totally going out on a limb here, because there are very few details to go on, but...

sounds like you might be talking about Radical Face's "Welcome Home, Son." It has a beautiful and wordless chorus.

Even if this isn't the song you are looking for, this album is a fantastic listen and is one of my favorites. It is a powerful concept album that explores old ghosts, and memories trapped in houses, and people walking through the world in tune with it all.

(If this isn't the right song, can you describe the T.V. programs / commercials you heard it on?)

https://open.spotify.com/track/13PUJCvdTSCT1dn70tlGdm

No, this isn't the song 😞 the nikon ad would definitely be the first thing I'd mention if it were haha. The song I'm trying to find has a more apparent cowbell in the melody, with defined notes, in the part I got to listen to it was almost the only thing being played. But you're right, that song you suggested is amazing ❤️
I remember it playing more than once in this national (brazilian) cable tv radical sports channel called "Off". I know it was a surfing tv show and "the song" does have a nature vibe to it

Awe, sorry it isn't the right song. It was a totally wild guess.

There is this app called Shazam you can download that recognizes songs. I haven't tried using it, but maybe it would help.

Good luck!

Possibly "I saw you close your eyes" -Local Natives??

Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult?

Hi! Did you ever figure out the name of the song? I think you and I have the same song stuck in our head and I’m trying to find the title!

Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz? I had the same one stuck in my head so I think this is it.

Hi, maybe the song you're looking for is "Welcome home", Radical face

Suggested posts