Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who is ur favorite muic artist?

Who is ur favorite muic artist?

Some of my favorite artists are the Migos, Roddy Ricch, Post Malone, and DaBaby. What are urs? (If u have any)

15 Replies

P!nk is by far the artist I admire the most. I enjoy a lot of music in general, pop, rock, hip hop, funk, country, but she's definitely my favorite artist. 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/6jfEZdUJ2Yla6h7gTJgKuo?si=SlgqxEXsQv6YKWKzokQ34A

I do have favourites 🙂

I'm currently wearing a Nomark shirt, stating I really love Amon Tobin and his projects.

Trapped and seduced by the sweet soft sounds of sample-based melodies and intricate percussion
(read: spotify:track:15J6PrzKaLtvw0dBr9sq72:small )

... and staying for the wild diversity of his works, ranging from insane breaks to beatless floating-in-space soundscapes. One of his aliases, Only Child Tyrant, is inspired by all sorts of post rock/art rock.

Other artists I could call my favourites...

I recently bought two records from Datach'i, who makes beautiful lush music with nothing but his rack of modulars. He taught me that modulars can sound organic and atmospheric too, instead of the shrill percussive patterns most often associated with euroracks.
(and then through Amon I found out about Buchlas and another artist named Lyonel Bauchet).

This is such a blissful track:

spotify:track:2pg8ytdwFmXKjSlpHEV5QC:small 

I am currently waiting for another record from Spectrasoul. I am yet to listen through their entire discography, but some of their tracks are outstanding. Manic about "The Mantra" and this one:

spotify:track:5aUBkiYW7U8BynpmyEgt3h:small 

They make d&b/liquid funk, keeping it deep and intricate, yet danceable.

I want to buy Deru, but the shipping +  customs. 😔

There are many other artists too that I really appreciate and keep an eye out on.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Cool. I didn't know that you were that into music. I mostly listen to the lyrics of a song, so I can figure out if it has a message. An artist that I really like (and still do) is Mac Miller. Sadly, he passed away on September 7, in 2018, but I love his music. It talks about his personal life in a way, but I still like the instrumental work, and the lyrics, kind of send some kind of message. I also like $uicideBoy$(suicide boys) song Leave Your Things Behind II is a nice song in my opinion. (Although there were some not okay words, and a not okay verse in it, but there's nothing more than that)

The song Nine Lives stood out to me. It talks about falling in love and personally, I don't like talking about that, but other people don't mind. But yeah, I kinda like that song. 

Rather than list here all my favourite artists, I thought I'd make a playlist out of them. Crowded House are my favourites overall but as I wanted to mention them all...

spotify:playlist:252M3ZE2KwTHcXnv02ibmA 

Thanks Jocelynn!

I literally have a playlist for this. Some of my favorite artists are: Dijon, Steve Lacy, Mac Ayres, Daniel Caesar..

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/60yLAH5RsLn8Zih2Cyds1W?si=uIUKHEVASKuvnuUo9RMG-g

I literally have a playlist for this. Some of my favorite artists are: Dijon, Steve Lacy, Mac Ayres, Daniel Caesar..

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/60yLAH5RsLn8Zih2Cyds1W?si=uIUKHEVASKuvnuUo9RMG-g

Meetch Mega

Kendrick, love his music, how he makes songs, the meaning, the flow.. just love him. Haha. https://open.spotify.com/album/7ycBtnsMtyVbbwTfJwRjSP

I also like a lot Anderson Paak and Masego.. that kind of music. 

RODDY RICCH, LIL Durk, Tory Lanez, Lil Wayne, AKA, Razzy Dindi

meshuggah is hands down my favourite 

Bruh, u read my mind. Those are some of my favorites too. I didnt say them in my list to save time, cuz people dont like ready alot of stuff i this generation. 

Green Day

Suggested posts