Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

group session

group session

can someone help me like, I got my Spotify logged in on 2 different accounts like 2 different desktops but when I play on one desktop I can't hear the music on the other one like can someone help me with this is it possible for 2 people to listen to music at the same time on 2 different devices on the same account ???

2 Replies

Tail-wagging hello to you aarian!

It is possible for two people to listen to music at the same time on two different devices using the same Spotify account, but it's not possible for two different instances of Spotify to be active on two different desktops at the same time.

If you're logged in to Spotify on two different devices, and you start playing music on one device, the other device should automatically pause the music. This is because Spotify only allows one active playback session at a time per account.

If you want to listen to music on two different devices simultaneously, you'll need to use two different Spotify accounts.

Let's not make this a RUFF situation, keep me posted!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the premium family package and we can’t all listen to music at the same time. What’s the point of having a family package if only 1 person can listen at a time

Suggested posts