Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A playlist that reminds you of a specific memory

A playlist that reminds you of a specific memory

Hi!! Share your playlist that reminds you of a specific memory. I shared my “When You Miss The Sun” playlist because it reminds me of the beach. Once I was laying on the beach and I swear I felt the Sun dancing on my face, like little pricks on the skin. I’ll never forget the peace I felt in that moment. What’s your playlist remind you of? ❤️ When You Miss The Sun Link 

2 Replies

I made this one for a long drive home from a concert at 3 am. It still holds a very nostalgic combination of the residual adrenaline of the BØRNS concert and the creeping exhaustion😴

Cool topic, @EsotericKat!

I recently made a new Spotify playlist, including some of my favorite songs that are recommended in The Stoner Freaks Anthology books, written by Damien Regnauld and Xavier Bataillon:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2v39prGgyW2EuXXMkCFl01?si=a2349385f6244833

This playlist reminds me of when I picked up my copy of The Stoner Freaks Anthology, which had shipped all the way from France, from the post office earlier this year. I had known about this awesome book about stoner rock bands for a while, and it seemed like something that I’d enjoy reading, since stoner rock is one of my favorite genres of music—so on my way back home from the post office, I was very excited with the anticipation of browsing through this new book.

The playlist also reminds me of when the crowdfunding campaign that I’d been following for The Stoner Freaks Anthology Volume 2 reached its goal, and I ultimately received my digital copy for this sequel edition. As was the case for Volume 1, I thought it was really cool to read more about stoner rock bands that I like in this new edition—some of which I’d say are fairly obscure—as well as make new music discoveries this way. 

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts