Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HAPPY SUMMER 2023 - THE END - (New Releases Update 22/09/2023)

HAPPY SUMMER 2023 - THE END - (New Releases Update 22/09/2023)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #HappySummer #New Releases #Recommendations

2023 : from May to September 01, 2023

Happy Summer 2023

Selected and added : Summer 2023 - 285 tracks /

Featured

* Blur * The Kills * The Killers * Royal Blood * Prince * Oneohtrix Point Never * Beirut * Cheekface * Duran Duran * Teenage Halloween * Des Rocs * Oh Sees * The Hives * The Linda Lindas * The Chemical Brothers, Beck * Bombay Bicycle Club * Semisonic * The National * Supergrass * Yard Act * Wilco * CHAI * Portugal, The Man * Queens Of The Stone Age * The Dollyrots * PJ Harvey * The Replacements * The Streets * The Breeders * Ratboys * Miles Kane * Timber Timbre *Manchester Orchestra * The Mysterines * The Dandy Warhols * Grandaddy * Allah-Las * The Mountain Goats * ... and many more...

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

2023 : from May to September 08, 2023

Happy Summer 2023

Selected and added : Summer 2023 - Updated to 320 tracks

Featured

* The Rolling Stones * The Struts * DAYTIME TV * Puddle Of Mud * Electric Six * Lewsberg * Vintage Crop * Calva Louise * PLAIINS * Izzy and the Black Trees * Strangers with Guns * Bry Webb * Melenas * Ethan P. Flynn * Deeper * Slaughter Beach, Dog * Du Blonde * MTVoid * Marika Hackman * Bishopskin * Flyte * Sparklehorse * Angel Olsen * Metric * The Handsome Family * ... and many more...

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2023 : from May to September 15, 2023

Happy Summer 2023

Selected and added : Summer 2023 - Updated to 370 tracks

Featured

* Yumi Zouma * Lol Tolhurst, Budgie, Jacknife Lee, Bobby Gillepsie * YOWL * Pretenders * The Stealers * Matt Edible & The Obtuse Angels * Bad Nerves * Skinny Pelembe, Beth Orton * Candid Faces * Timber Tibre * San Fermin * VIALETTERS * Getdown Services * Feral Family * FIDLAR * Flat Party * Citizen * Blood Red Shoes * The Pleasure Dome * Teleforme * Crime  & the City Solution * Only The Poets * Mock Media * Golden Apples * Big Thief * Pouty * Institute * Truth Club * Wilco * Semisonic * Moder English * Cherry Glazerr * lilo * Animal Collective * Home Counties * Chartreuse * Wild Nothing * Dream Wife * Lime Garden * NewDad * Kate Bollinger * Harp * Sufjan Stevens * Eartheater *  ... and many more...

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2023 : from May to September 22, 2023

Happy Summer 2023

Selected and added : Summer 2023 - 420 tracks /

Featured

* Das Koolies * VEAUX * Egyptian Blue * BIG SPECIAL * sounds mint * The Pleasure Dome * Flat Worms * Red Rum Club * STONE * Teenage Fanclub * Agender * Hollow River * Sea Girls * HotWax * Electric Enemy * The Peevie Wonders * Alien Nosejob * The Serfs * The Grogans * NO CIGAR * Arkells * The Pale White * The Faux Faux * The Zangwills * Lauran Hibberd * Sheerbuzz * Allah-Las * Arcy Drive * Dead Feathers * David Kushner * Sleaford Mods * Johnny Marr * Spector * The Drums * Bleachers * The National, Phoebe Bridgers * Bill Ryder-Jones * Creeper * Chelsea Wolfe * The Menzingers * Emma Anderson * Little Dragon * Crumb, Melody's Echo Chamber * Reverend Kristin Michael Hayter * The Breeders * Deap Vally * Wings of Desire * bar italia * ... and many more...

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts