Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stoner rock

Stoner rock

Hey, so I'm new to the Spotify community. Throwing playlist together has been my thing lately and I thought it be interesting to figure all this out. Here is my most recent that I put together this week. A Stoner Metal/Rock playlist purely for fun as you can tell by the title and cover photo hahah. I'm starting it at 50 songs, but I'll be updating it at least once a month and adding new songs to the mix. Feel free to give me any suggestions on more bands and songs to add!

3 Replies

Hi @AllAboutTheVibe, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I was glad to see so many of my favorite artists in your playlist, such as Acid King, Belzebong, Crowbar, Dopelord, Elder, Electric Wizard, Goatsnake, High on Fire, Mars Red Sky, Monolord, Mountain Witch, Orange Goblin, Sleep, Toke, Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats, Weedeater, Windhand, Witch, and Witchfinder.

I also have a stoner rock playlist that includes these artists, as well as others that you might also like; I’ve hyperlinked my Playlist Exchange topic for this playlist, which you can of course check out if you’re interested.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Happy to hear you're digging the playlist man! And thanks for the hyperlink to check out yours as well. It'll give me an opportunity to dive more into the genre. Spaceslug, and King Buffalo 🙌

I haven't heard some of these... so thanks. I can dig it. 🤘

I don't have a specific genre stoner playlist.. but I definitely have a "stoner/vibes" playlist. Enjoy! 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6xzTJJcvk2AMeCnbqM6fe0?si=umuwfuFGTbK9mSNME7zmkA

Suggested posts