Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Vapor Twitch] playlist for late-night drives, zoning out, or another state of mind

[Vapor Twitch] playlist for late-night drives, zoning out, or another state of mind

I've curated over 300 songs (mainly from underrated artists) that are perfect for late-night driving, zoning out, or being in another state of mind.

If you don't know what the genre Vapor Twitch is, it's fairly chill with some good bass beats along to a catchy/hypnotizing chorus. The closest genre to this that I know of would probably be Future Bass. Another giveaway is that Vapor Twitch often has smooth or distorted vocals that create very unique sounds.

If you're curious about what this genre is, check out my Chill~Beats playlist below 🙂 It will give you a better feel for what I'm trying to describe. At first, I wasn't sure how to classify this type of music until I had my playlist analyzed by a Spotify bot on Reddit. Apparently, this bot references Every Noise at Once which is an algorithmically-generated plot of all music genres. Even though this playlist is mainly Vapor Twitch, it also includes Future Bass, EDM, Tropical House, Chillout, and a few Ambient or Chillstep songs! I update this playlist a few times a week, and I NEVER include any with harsh sounds or crazy dubstep drops (although some of the drops are crazy in their own chill way).

I'm curious what all your input is on this genre classification. This music has been around for a while, but the terminology is pretty new. Also, if you want more of this content other than the songs on my Spotify Playlist, I also promote similar music on my YouTube channelChill Beats 

If you'd like a song added that you think would fit in this playlist, please reply with the Spotify URL 🙂 Thanks!

Note: I would filter the playlist by recently added to easily see the newly added tracks.

1 Reply

Nice curated playlist!

Maybe this would fit?
spotify:track:7bkgZiBgVNr167w0dKwVtW

Suggested posts