Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Weirdest of the Weird!

Weirdest of the Weird!

Though I am fairly new to Spotify I'm not a newbie to playlist creation. For ten years I ran five different internet radio stations (four won editor's picks and one won an industry award.) 

My award winning station, NeverEndingWonder Radio)  was a far out conglomeration of weird music, spoken word art, audio collage, experimental audio and obscurities from the entire history of recorded music. And a raft of new, independent artist to round out the mix.

Since joining Spotify I've been amazed at the depth of the weird & outre offerings available. I've been creating a playlist of the most bizarre, obscure and off the wall audio I can find. Though conventional wisdom is that a Spotify playlist should be no longer than 50 songs, I'm creating a different beast. WEIRDEST OF THE WEIRD is more like a radio station. Tune in, start at the beginning if you want, or scroll down and start at any random spot. I guarantee you're in for a musical journey the likes of which you never imagined.

I also delight in presenting up and coming acts, so if you create weird audio of any kind- send it my way!

If you like what you hear please like/follow/save/share etc. Thank you!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2TRF7qA2gz9xkGX3FuSgiN?si=8066948fd32048ae

0 Replies

Suggested posts