Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

spiral: Matt Skiba - a curated playlist

One of my favorite things is to dive into the bios and wikis of my favorite artists and listen to all of their different exploits. Lately, I'm a bit obsessed with people who don't stay in one style (or sometimes, in one art form).That's what my spira...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite things is to dive into the bios and wikis of my favorite artists and listen to all of their different exploits. Lately, I'm a bit obsessed with people who don't stay in one style (...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Matt Skiba
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

A DIFFERENT JUNE 2022 (Discover Daily / Update 28-06-2022)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment a...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • DISCOVER DAILY
    recommendations
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[New Releases] Pop Tuesday 2022 (Indie Pop) #26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ab...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Indie Pop
    recommendations
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

🍇 German Underground Rap (Deutschraps Untergrund) 🔮

If you're into german rap, especially non-mainstream rap, you should check out my german underground rap playlist wich I created. Over 1.000 Songs!

• Roadie
  • If you're into german rap, especially non-mainstream rap, you should check out my german underground rap playlist wich I created. Over 1.000 Songs!
  • Hivemgt
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

A DIFFERENT JUNE 2022 (Discover Daily / Update 27-06-2022)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment a...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ...ovasettes * The Public Eye * The Common View * The Sino Hearts * Thom Southern * The Shop Windows * Kids That Fly * Thee Oh Sees * Kamikaze Palm Tree * All The Young * Mush * Echosmith * Regressive Left * T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • DISCOVER DAILY
    recommendations
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Italian Songbook 39 - Buttare lì qualcosa

Every other Monday, the best Italian songs ever... and a few guilty pleasures. Singer-songwriters, progressive, pop, rock, traditionals, etc. Volumes from 1 to 25 can be found here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Audio-Exchange/Italian-Songbook-1-h...

• Composer
  • Every other Monday, the best Italian songs ever... and a few guilty pleasures. Singer-songwriters, progressive, pop, rock, traditionals, etc.   Volumes from 1 to 25 can be found here: &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[2022] French Sunday Selection #196

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ab...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or ...
  • Mixwest
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • French pop
    recommendations
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[New Releases] Rock Monday 2022 (Hard Rock, Metal) #26

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hard Rock
    Metal
    recommendations
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dope Playlists. Drop yours now!! All Genres

https://open.spotify.com/user/15mphz9im012oc1jezf1x5abe?si=h_7YFaa-Rse1yLsIDZvLFQ

• Regular
  •   https://open.spotify.com/user/15mphz9im012oc1jezf1x5abe?si=h_7YFaa-Rse1yLsIDZvLFQ
  • LondonDJ
  • Composer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Beatlesque

Songs clearly inspired (or not so much) by the music of The Beatles https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6e3y3cbDu5wHyAEzLShq9u?si=11fe34eed59149d5

• Roadie
  • Songs clearly inspired (or not so much) by the music of The Beatles   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6e3y3cbDu5wHyAEzLShq9u?si=11fe34eed59149d5 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution SHARE YOU PLAYLISTS HERE :)

Share your playlists here. I'll Start.https://open.spotify.com/user/my4qdm3rgje9lhbzmn33q8ub0?si=2GrUyEF3RWae7CarMdUNqQ

idk 13.PNG idk 4.PNG idk 5.PNG idk 6.PNG
  • Regular
  • Share your playlists here. I'll Start. https://open.spotify.com/user/my4qdm3rgje9lhbzmn33q8ub0?si=2GrUyEF3RWae7CarMdUNqQ 
  • Emircan2467
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

A DIFFERENT JUNE 2022 (Discover Daily Update / 25-06-2022)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • DISCOVER DAILY
    recommendations
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Dig the Past] Oldies Saturday 2022 #26

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Compilation
    Oldies
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New European Rap Music

The New Rap Music Album, Music Sensation By Yellow European, so all The Premium User Listeners Sign in And Stream Now

• The New Rap Music Album, Music Sensation By Yellow European, so all The Premium User Listeners Sign in And Stream Now
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

THE BEST PLAYLISTS I HAVE TO OFFER

A huge playlist full of songs that I think are great. GALLERIAThe songs I'm currently digging (monthly cycle). ATMInstrumentals to either study to or break the speed limit to. SONOTunes for hopeless romantics (also open to hopeful romantics).SENTIMEN...

• Music Fan
  • A huge playlist full of songs that I think are great.  GALLERIA The songs I'm currently digging (monthly cycle).  ATM Instrumentals to either study to or break the speed limit to. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Exchange

Hii! If anyone wants to exchange playlists feel free to check out my favourites rn!! if u like these check out the rest of my playlists!! and send me some playlist recommendations!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5gJhurdAnmv3EhOHoxWsSQ?si=s1W_ORcQSU...

• Roadie
  • Hii! If anyone wants to exchange playlists feel free to check out my favourites rn!! 🙂 if u like these check out the rest of my playlists!! and send me some playlist recommendations! https://open.s...
  • Vihangads
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Label Love: Bordello A Parigi

Here's a label from Amsterdam we love. Bordello A Parigi takes the blueprint of Italo-Disco and gives it a massive shot in the arm. Here's a little snapshot in to what they have been up to with 30 hand picked tracks to check.https://open.spotify.com/...

• Composer
  • Here's a label from Amsterdam we love. Bordello A Parigi takes the blueprint of Italo-Disco and gives it a massive shot in the arm. Here's a little snapshot in to what they have been up to with 30 ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discovery
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family premium

Hey.Just wanted to ask that if I join in my familys premium, will everybody see the lusic I lidten and will they see my playlist because I really would not like them to see it.

• Visitor
  • Hey.Just wanted to ask that if I join in my familys premium, will everybody see the lusic I lidten and will they see my playlist because I really would not like them to see it.
  • PvP1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes