Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

classic rock/soft rock/funk/soul aka nostalgic playlist

Hi, So lately I've been working on making a huge playlist which includes a lot of classic rock, soft rock, soul, funk, psychedelic rock, folk rock, blues rock etc mostly from 60s-90s but adding some artists from the more recent years like Leon Bridge...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So lately I've been working on making a huge playlist which includes a lot of classic rock, soft rock, soul, funk, psychedelic rock, folk rock, blues rock etc mostly from 60s-90s but add...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lo-fi / Rap / Alternative / Instrumental...

The Sad playlist includes artists such as longlost, nothing,nowhere, familypet and other lesser known artists from the SoundCloud platform. The playlist is updated every week. More than 500 songs with different styles.

• Regular
  • The Sad playlist includes artists such as longlost, nothing,nowhere, familypet and other lesser known artists from the SoundCloud platform. The playlist is updated every week. More than 500 songs wit...
  • Marljerome
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

VIBES

always keep dancing

• Roadie
  • always keep dancing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quarantine lofi

Ultimate compilation of beats to beat CoVid19 - INSTAGRAM: @vechiance (for suggestion) -

• Roadie
  • Ultimate compilation of beats to beat CoVid19   - INSTAGRAM: @vechiance (for suggestion) -
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rap, R&B, Chill, Hip Hop

My “car” and “chill” playlist are my most used ones that consist of todays top hits and some of my favorites. I keep updated daily/weekly. Enjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • My “car” and “chill” playlist are my most used ones that consist of todays top hits and some of my favorites. I keep updated daily/weekly. Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Abundance of Caution - Doomsday Playlists

Do you have an apocalypse or doomsday playlist? Share it here. Stay strong out there friends. Don't panic. We will weather this storm.

• Composer
  • Do you have an apocalypse or doomsday playlist? Share it here.    Stay strong out there friends. Don't panic. We will weather this storm. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uplifting Melancholy (aka the best of Indie pop)

Hi again, As said, I'm in Spotify for two reasons.This kind of music is the original reason.All started when someone sent me a link to Numb of Sam Brookes and I fell for it.From there I've discovered Charlie Cunningham, then Billie Marten, RY X, etc....

• Regular
  • Hi again,   As said, I'm in Spotify for two reasons. This kind of music is the original reason. All started when someone sent me a link to Numb of Sam Brookes and I fell for it. From there ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultimate Oriental Techno / EDM

Hi everybody. I'm in Spotify because of two reasons.Oriental Techno is one of them.I've been listening to many playlists and collecting the best of the best in this compilation.It's a work in progress, as I keep listening and discovering and adding. ...

• Regular
  • Hi everybody.   I'm in Spotify because of two reasons. Oriental Techno is one of them. I've been listening to many playlists and collecting the best of the best in this compilation. It...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Post-hardcore, post-punk, post-everything.

I've been building up a playlist that kind of combines all post-rock and subgenres that are always hard to classify. Going to keep it updated with a combination of throwbacks and current bands. https://open.spotify.com/user/129188091/playlist/0XWrE0O...

• Roadie
  • I've been building up a playlist that kind of combines all post-rock and subgenres that are always hard to classify. Going to keep it updated with a combination of throwbacks and current bands. ...
  • JeffreyDagger
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

💥 DiSCoVeR GeMS oF iNDie, FoLK, PoP & SouL

Enjoy a fine selection of top iNDie-FoLK-SouL-PoP-tunes, handpicked for you and constantly refreshed! Think GEMS of various artists like Villagers, Alabama Shakes, Kiwanuka, Wilco, Gorillaz, Thom Yorke, Leon Bridges, Blur and many, many more All arti...

• Casual Listener
  • Enjoy a fine selection of top iNDie-FoLK-SouL-PoP-tunes, handpicked for you and constantly refreshed! Think GEMS of various artists like Villagers, Alabama Shakes, Kiwanuka, Wilco, Gorillaz, Thom Yor...
  • DeadFriends3
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday (1950-2000) : #11 / 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

High Time | The 420 Mixtape

While psychedelic rock could be considered the glue that holds it together, HIGH TIME goes through tons of different genres and decades including Film Music, Rock, Pop and a lot more. Carefully curated and diligently tested Enjoy the music and feel f...

• Regular
  • While psychedelic rock could be considered the glue that holds it together, HIGH TIME goes through tons of different genres and decades including Film Music, Rock, Pop and a lot more. Carefully ...
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Best theme songs ever!

Friends, Office US, Ghostbusters and so much more!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0fJXGQ2EQ3TC9URVnKtJxW?si=4IM4fFiHRS6fz3hGM3ZIvw ignore chuness please

• Regular
  • Friends, Office US, Ghostbusters and so much more! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0fJXGQ2EQ3TC9URVnKtJxW?si=4IM4fFiHRS6fz3hGM3ZIvw   ignore chuness please    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Reggae Friday

All the Best New Reggae, Dancehall, and Dub!

• Visitor
  • All the Best New Reggae, Dancehall, and Dub!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I known, it's only rock and roll.

Hi brothers, my simple compilation of favorite classics through the decades. https://open.spotify.com/user/12142161512/playlist/5DFKD7WMWAjZfevbmAO7yR

• Casual Listener
  • Hi brothers, my simple compilation of favorite classics through the decades.   https://open.spotify.com/user/12142161512/playlist/5DFKD7WMWAjZfevbmAO7yR
  • takavargas
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

The Indie Rock Opus

THE INDIE ROCK OPUS is the result of an ambition to create a playlist that compiles the most influential indie albums released (in order) and the best song on each of those albums. Providing us with the history of the INDIE genre. This is a work in p...

indie rock opus copy.jpg
  • Roadie
  •   THE INDIE ROCK OPUS is the result of an ambition to create a playlist that compiles the most influential indie albums released (in order) and the best song on each of those albums. Prov...
  • takavargas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Best Neo-Psychedelic Playlist

Recently stubbled across this - it's updated almost daily   

• Composer
  • Recently stubbled across this - it's updated almost daily     
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Undercurrents

For unknown artists, underrated songs, & rare releases

• Visitor
  • For unknown artists, underrated songs, & rare releases
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

💫 Mellow Artists heads up!💫

Mellow Artists heads up! Planning to update my playlist this week! Share your music below by follow Mellow Music and then comment below. Make sure your tune fits the melodic trap vibe on the listNo follow = no listen

• Roadie
  •   💫 Mellow Artists heads up!💫   Planning to update my playlist this week!   Share your music below by follow Mellow Music and then comment below.   Make sure ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes