Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Sakkusa - First Playlist

Hi everybody,I would like to share our first playlist that we have created.This playlist is for everybody who love to drive and listen to the magic of deep house music. Imagine driving home from work, and you are stuck in the afternoon traffic...Turn...

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody, I would like to share our first playlist that we have created. This playlist is for everybody who love to drive and listen to the magic of deep house music. Imagine driving home fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fu*cking heavy! [truly heavy and fresh music]

In this playlist, you always able to find the best and freshest of metal music of styles such as thrash metal, death metal, brutal death metal, technical death metal, deathcore, post-metal, sludge, stoner, doom, black metal and so on! Take your piece...

• Music Fan
  • In this playlist, you always able to find the best and freshest of metal music of styles such as thrash metal, death metal, brutal death metal, technical death metal, deathcore, post-metal, sludge, s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stoner Rock

Share your stoner rock playlists or tracks here. Here's my playlist for this genre:

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Share your stoner rock playlists or tracks here. Here's my playlist for this genre:
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

💫 Send your Mellow Tracks 💫

Time to be part of our next rotation of Mellow Music Follow the list and send your tracks!!

• Roadie
  • Time to be part of our next rotation  of Mellow Music 💫    Follow the list and send your tracks!!    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen to my Melodic R&B Playlist

Please give it a listen and let me know how you like it! I update it frequently and try to find songs from both mainstream and unknown artists for the best variety.

• Roadie
  • Please give it a listen and let me know how you like it! I update it frequently and try to find songs from both mainstream and unknown artists for the best variety.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Concentration 100% mode

Hello there!Today is the day, I choose to launch my first public playlist. It is not for everyone, since every listener has its own taste, but I think if you give it try, you´ll enjoy it! The playlist is made to be a music track in the background, wh...

• Regular
  • Hello there! Today is the day, I choose to launch my first public playlist. It is not for everyone, since every listener has its own taste, but I think if you give it try, you´ll enjoy it! 😊 &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mood In Your 20s playlist // weekly updated

Mood In Your 20s A wild playlist appeared!A list, weekly updated with tunes and vibes that will help you to flex through the day. A list filled with hiphop, R&B and African beats, most of them as actual as the week they've been updated in. Save what ...

Mood in your 20's - Black.png
  • Regular
  • Mood In Your 20s  A wild playlist appeared! A list, weekly updated with tunes and vibes that will help you to flex through the day. A list filled with hiphop, R&B and African beats,&nb...
  • Jerryputters
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

90s IN THE DEEP

Great collection of the most amazing songs of the Nineties.

• Roadie
  • Great collection of the most amazing songs of the Nineties.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musical Collabration for Artist and Fans

I'm building a collabrative playlist serie for new-comer Indie artists to discover their fellow musician and also, be discovered by them. Anyone can contribute, either by adding one of their own song or their favourite artists. Each playlist will be ...

• Composer
  • I'm building a collabrative playlist serie for new-comer Indie artists to discover their fellow musician and also, be discovered by them. Anyone can contribute, either by adding one of their own song...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Dungeons & Dragons Fantasy Music Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/michikawa/playlist/0vqGWjT0g9uLni6F8VKv9g?si=1eoUgtkhSc2HZJ4_VJr12g I started building massive baseline playlist for role playing games / fantasy reading / writing / any other situation where epic fantasy music is needed...

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/michikawa/playlist/0vqGWjT0g9uLni6F8VKv9g?si=1eoUgtkhSc2HZJ4_VJr12g   I started building massive baseline playlist for role playing games / fantasy reading / writ...
  • OneGuild
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Great playlist!

Created by artists, daily updated, all genres - we invite you to stream and follow if you like. Enjoy and stay safe, wherever you are!

• Regular
  • Created by artists, daily updated, all genres - we invite you to stream and follow if you like. Enjoy and stay safe, wherever you are!
  • Belau
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Relaxing Playlist

This playlist helps me relax, and I hope it does to other people.   

• Roadie
  • This playlist helps me relax, and I hope it does to other people.     
  • SilasW
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2020 : #11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ...991 --------------------------------------------------------------- DJ Quick / Compton's Most Wanted / N.W.A. / Naughty By Nature / Black Sheep / Dream Warriors / FU-Schnickens / Leaders of the New School / MC 900 Ft. Jesus / Public E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Best Reggae Playlist

I created this list for people who love reggae and just a playlist to chill with while smoking or just hanging out. I always try to keep it neat, if you have a reggae list share it here and ill check it out too.

• Roadie
  • I created this list for people who love reggae and just a playlist to chill with while smoking or just hanging out. I always try to keep it neat, if you have a reggae list share it here and ill check...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Favourite Acoustic Version!

Hey!Happy Wednesday everyone.Something fun to help speed the week up.Favourite acoustic version of a song you love right now.../M

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey! Happy Wednesday everyone. Something fun to help speed the week up. Favourite acoustic version of a song you love right now... /M
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill Vibes, French House, Nu Disco

Chill Vibes to dance to in your room or at a house party. Inspired greatly by French DJs from Roche Music, Darius, Kartell, Dune, Zimmer, etc. I could dance to them all day.

• Regular
  • Chill Vibes to dance to in your room or at a house party. Inspired greatly by French DJs from Roche Music, Darius, Kartell, Dune, Zimmer, etc. I could dance to them all day. 
  • joshymantou
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2020 : #11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2020 (Indie Pop) : #11

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes