Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

All 🔥🎧🎤😅🏄‍♀️ HERE!

Looking for new music? Into hiphop/electronic/pop? Tired of the same songs over and over again? Song suggestions are always welcome,playlist suggestions as well!

• Community Legend
  • Looking for new music?      Into hiphop/electronic/pop?           Tired of the same songs over and over again?   Song suggestions are always...
  • chihimlaw
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Lofi/Chillhop Playlist

Lofi/chillhop playlist that is an ordered mixture of sentimental, neutral, and upbeat tracks. The playlist is updated frequently and is open to song suggestions!

• Visitor
  • Lofi/chillhop playlist that is an ordered mixture of sentimental, neutral, and upbeat tracks. The playlist is updated frequently and is open to song suggestions!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LOOKING FOR NEW HIPHOP

Feel the ViBe!! Thanks for the LOVE!! spotify:artist:3S12XnQwnfcfVcblzTkMOy

• Music Fan
  • Feel the ViBe!! Thanks for the LOVE!!    spotify:artist:3S12XnQwnfcfVcblzTkMOy 
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't mind me, just vibin

You can give it a try, may you will like it... I will be also updating by time. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3tYCYOlMAjkXZVlfeOZEiT?si=Z-7UStShR2SC41OnDW6Bbw

• Visitor
  • You can give it a try, may you will like it... I will be also updating by time.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3tYCYOlMAjkXZVlfeOZEiT?si=Z-7UStShR2SC41OnDW6Bbw
  • LooseMooseIG
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Made on Windows

A playlist comprised of EDM! Still has a lot of work to do but I'm working on it! Let me know what you all think of it and please leave some suggestions down below!

• Regular
  • A playlist comprised of EDM! Still has a lot of work to do but I'm working on it! Let me know what you all think of it and please leave some suggestions down below! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW AGE RAP

A playlist containing up to date Rap songs. A few older songs thrown in that fit the sound as well. Let me know what you all think of it!

• Regular
  • A playlist containing up to date Rap songs. A few older songs thrown in that fit the sound as well. Let me know what you all think of it!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My 10/10 playlist

Predominantly rock and mixed all kind of genres (my favourite songs) playlist. I hope community likes it!.

• Visitor
  • Predominantly rock and mixed all kind of genres (my favourite songs) playlist. I hope community likes it!.
  • LooseMooseIG
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIGGEST BOOMING BANGERS 2.0

Also in love with house? Share your house playlist with the community down below :). Playlist that is weekly updated with the best house of the month added with some classics:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1cBEMLXDrVQv9kIEAm9Mll?si=ulERL6E9S8i6nNQ...

• Roadie
  • Also in love with house? Share your house playlist with the community down below :).   Playlist that is weekly updated with the best house of the month added with some classics: https://open....
  • LooseMooseIG
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LATE NIGHT MOVES

A good playlist to ride out to during the night. Has a bunch of vibey Rap songs! Let me know what you guys think!

• Regular
  • A good playlist to ride out to during the night. Has a bunch of vibey Rap songs! Let me know what you guys think!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nice hip-hop playlist

just a nice playlist with a variety of Hiphop/rap songs. A follow to the playlist would be much appreciated. Constantly adding to create more variation for the likes of many. Check out the playlist on the app for more.

• Casual Listener
  • just a nice playlist with a variety of Hiphop/rap songs. A follow to the playlist would be much appreciated. Constantly adding to create more variation for the likes of many.  Check out the play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites - The Playlist

Constantly adding songs [and sometimes changing]Max 5 songs/artist  

• Community Legend
  • Constantly adding songs [and sometimes changing] Max 5 songs/artist    
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Arabs in the House?

I'm looking for Urban Music by Arabs (in Arabic or English) to put in my playlist True MENA I'm looking for that next French Montana. HAAAAAAA!

• Music Fan
  • I'm looking for Urban Music by Arabs (in Arabic or English) to put in my playlist True MENA   I'm looking for that next French Montana. HAAAAAAA!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica electronica

La mejor musica electronica para escuchar en cualquier momento.

• La mejor musica electronica para escuchar en cualquier momento.
  • Belau
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Diverse HIPHOP Sound

Feel the ViBe!! If you like the music, share it! #Blessings 

• Music Fan
  • Feel the ViBe!! If you like the music, share it! #Blessings 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Full of Vibes ; A playlist full of underrated artists.

A playlist full of underrated artists (and some not). Full of vibes. Cover art: Trevor Daniel and Jutes. Go check out Jutes EP "Overrated" and look out for Trevor Daniel's album on March 27th!

• Visitor
  • A playlist full of underrated artists (and some not). Full of vibes. Cover art: Trevor Daniel and Jutes. Go check out Jutes EP "Overrated" and look out for Trevor Daniel's album on March 27th!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spy Games

Since the latest Bond film has been delayed, hit me with your best playlists of mystery, intrigue, and spy games.

• Composer
  • Since the latest Bond film has been delayed, hit me with your best playlists of mystery, intrigue, and spy games.   
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Obsessive love songs - a Stalker's favourite playlist

Hi Guys, Have you ever wondered how certain love songs have an obsessive, stalkish undertone? some are quite clear but others need quite a few careful listenings before we can star to see these troubling patterns. I've tried to compile a playlist tha...

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   Have you ever wondered how certain love songs have an obsessive, stalkish undertone? some are quite clear but others need quite a few careful listenings before we can star to see th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes