Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 76 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 76 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Solo buena musica

spotify:playlist:7ytNquqqEKJt4lgWjcIgS2

• Songwriter
  • spotify:playlist:7ytNquqqEKJt4lgWjcIgS2
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your music

Hey! Don't be shy....this is the right place to share your music tastes so reply with your playlist and may someone wil like/follow it.This is mine ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=aYQlNlLeRKa-TK22CECOyg )

• Roadie
  • Hey!   Don't be shy....this is the right place to share your music tastes so reply with your playlist and may someone wil like/follow it. This is mine ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAs...
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Beach Songs!

What songs remind you of the beach?  I want to expand this playlist! 

• Composer
  • What songs remind you of the beach?  I want to expand this playlist! 
  • gabs09
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Good morning Hip-Hop

Chill, minimalist, kind of Jazzy Hip-Hop from all over the world to start your day with.Old school to New school, boom bap to alternative. Updated almost daily, check it out ;).

• Regular
  • Chill, minimalist, kind of Jazzy Hip-Hop from all over the world to start your day with. Old school to New school, boom bap to alternative. Updated almost daily, check it out ;).    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

While We Wait for Portishead New Album (Trip Hop-Rock)

Portishead playlist. In addition to the band's own catalog, it contains side projects from Beth Gibbons, Geoff Barrow and Adrian Utley. Collaborations with other Trip Hop, Rock and Hip Hop artist like Massive Attacks, Arcade Fire, etc. Find artists d...

• Regular
  • Portishead playlist. In addition to the band's own catalog, it contains side projects from Beth Gibbons, Geoff Barrow and Adrian Utley.   Collaborations with other Trip Hop, Rock and Hip Hop a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow my Highbridge The Label playlist=

This playlist will update whenever artists from Highbridge The Label drop any song on spotify and there is also unreleased songs and rare unleaked songs from all artists on there for exclusive listeners. I update this playlist 5 times a day every day...

• Gig Goer
  • This playlist will update whenever artists from Highbridge The Label drop any song on spotify and there is also unreleased songs and rare unleaked songs from all artists on there for exclusive listen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disney/Pixar

Classic hits from all the children's classics and more!

• Music Fan
  • Classic hits from all the children's classics and more!
  • raquelFishes
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Playlist WubZ N SubZ

Hello everyone, WubZ N Subz is my recent passion project, as an underground artist myself i know how hard it can be to get plays on tracks and listens etc, especially on spotify. The playlist hasnt got much attention at all yet as its fairly new, but...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello everyone, WubZ N Subz is my recent passion project, as an underground artist myself i know how hard it can be to get plays on tracks and listens etc, especially on spotify. The playlist h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, March 2020

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 55 (March 2020).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 55 (March 2020).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rap/EDM Trap

Please listen and give it a follow

• Roadie
  • Please listen and give it a follow 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Future Bass

Please listen to my playlist and give it a follow!

• Roadie
  • Please listen to my playlist and give it a follow!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best HipHop / Rap Music Playlist on Spotify!

This is an insane Hip-Hop / Rap Music PlaylistThe Playlist gets updated every week!With all kind of rappers!

car-gray-wet-night-rain.jpg
  • Visitor
  • This is an insane Hip-Hop / Rap Music Playlist The Playlist gets updated every week! With all kind of rappers!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LoFi

hi everyone, I've made a LoFi playlist callded LoFi_Zone ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=OVa_9PTfTJCO8RvGbQd6Pw ).If you're interested please follow the playlist Thx

• Roadie
  • hi everyone, I've made a LoFi playlist callded LoFi_Zone ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BAsoFLwk4bSljk9dIDSRv?si=OVa_9PTfTJCO8RvGbQd6Pw ). If you're interested please follow the playlist &nbs...
  • CarlosHeras
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

28+ hours of relaxing instrumental tracks. Includes Lofi, chillhop, chill, classical, ambient tracks

I've been making this playlist for myself and others who are studying or working in an office all day. Lots of tracks so you hardly get repeats and all relaxing instrumentals to have just in the background that aren't too intrusive. Updated frequentl...

• Composer
  • I've been making this playlist for myself and others who are studying or working in an office all day. Lots of tracks so you hardly get repeats and all relaxing instrumentals to have just in the back...
  • YatooVibez
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

🎧 Electro playlist

Hello everyone! Here is my huge Electro playlist, with some synthwave, dance, vaporwave, house and other sounds. You'll found artists like Worakls, Thylacine, The Blaze, Gesaffelstein, Nhyx, French 79, Prequell, Joachim Pastor, Vitalic, Polo & Pan, L...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   Here is my huge Electro playlist, with some synthwave, dance, vaporwave, house and other sounds. You'll found artists like Worakls, Thylacine, The Blaze, Gesaffelstein, Nhyx,...
  • iamizzybell
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Post-Rock Music]

I am also open for more post-rock tracks to be added in my playlist.DM my instagram (@outermusic) if you are making Post-Rock music or you have any good recommendations

• Music Fan
  •   I am also open for more post-rock tracks to be added in my playlist. DM my instagram (@outermusic) if you are making Post-Rock music or you have any good recommendations 🙂    
  • lupotaku
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mucica

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2MKR8MrvnUaQDK9nH6D3Zf?si=KSUXD7wvSBmeFpd6G3yVJg

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2MKR8MrvnUaQDK9nH6D3Zf?si=KSUXD7wvSBmeFpd6G3yVJg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sad Boy Hours

If you ever need to listening to anything while you are feeling down this is your place.

• Casual Listener
  • If you ever need to listening to anything while you are feeling down this is your place.
  • IamTrue
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

LO-FI BEATS COLLECTION 11+ HOURS

a nice lo-fi playlist for studying for it's chill beats! also great for trying to fall asleep, relaxing, or something to keep in the backgroundgive it a follow n listen perhaps https://open.spotify.com/playlist/66WeozKl8tK4D3kZ9zlmWn?si=3OlMgENxS0imE...

• Music Fan
  • a nice lo-fi playlist for studying for it's chill beats!  also great for trying to fall asleep, relaxing, or something to keep in the background give it a follow n listen perhaps ❤️   h...
  • Jiyo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes